HalcyonAndOn

Apr 13, 2023
I'm assuming they mean how to unlock scenes. My guess is the save file doesn't have any connection to the gallery (unsure). After getting the game started and messing around with defeat in sorties, scenes started unlocking. Unless the included save (linked on the OP) doesn't have any scenes unlocked?

Reactions: trester123

tetrayrok

Apr 2, 2021
I'm assuming they mean how to unlock scenes. My guess is the save file doesn't have any connection to the gallery (unsure). After getting the game started and messing around with defeat in sorties, scenes started unlocking. Unless the included save (linked on the OP) doesn't have any scenes unlocked?
There's an GalleryData.xml file in the save folder.
Just edit that file and replace every false with a true.

Dombarov

Nov 14, 2020
Wonder what he'll do for October Benefit. September will probably be this creature paired with Maki, but then that leaves no other enemies to use besides Bagan's soldiers and the creepy fat man.
I may be wrong, maybe Inui already made scenes with these creatures, but...:
1 Lucky
2 Tester
3 Sexual slavery with Fatty (scene after Sweep)
4 Tentacle from vagina (Sweep)
5 Sex with Sweep on a motorcycle.
6 Abortion
7 Mad Max style scene (with crucifixion)
8 Rape in a bar toilet
9 Police station
10 Drug addict
11 Police car
12 Mole/shrew - savior
If you look at the gallery, there are many more options for how you can fuck Makoto.

water22

Aug 13, 2019
For some reason the uncensor [global nonmosaic true] seems to conflict with the bepinex cheats. I think that it's because the cheats check the nonmosaic setting.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
No update this next month:

I'm sorry.
I don't think I'll be able to make the update this month either.
I haven't finished any erotic scenes, and I've only implemented new stage backgrounds and enemy characters.
As I wrote before, an update without erotic scenes in my game would be worthless.
I'm sorry, but please make an effort to make another supporter bonus like you did in February.

I'm really sorry that the production is so slow.
Recently, my brain has been busy and I've been wasting my time.
If you're disappointed, please give up on me.
To be honest, I think it's
only natural that you'd give up on me. If you remember, please check back again and I think I'll have made some progress.
Again, I'm sorry.

ps5029

May 6, 2024
what is 'save' folder, 'Makotobadend' folder and 'dIf' folder?
All of them are from download link too.
I just wonder they don't need merge or something.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
No update this next month:

I'm sorry.
I don't think I'll be able to make the update this month either.
I haven't finished any erotic scenes, and I've only implemented new stage backgrounds and enemy characters.
As I wrote before, an update without erotic scenes in my game would be worthless.
I'm sorry, but please make an effort to make another supporter bonus like you did in February.

I'm really sorry that the production is so slow.
Recently, my brain has been busy and I've been wasting my time.
If you're disappointed, please give up on me.
To be honest, I think it's
only natural that you'd give up on me. If you remember, please check back again and I think I'll have made some progress.
Again, I'm sorry.
Wow...this got weird. I do hate it when western devs promise a lot of stuff and still have audacity to drag you along for a ride with "more promises" but this is almost the polar opposite - dude is underselling himself really badly for no apparent reason.
I almost wish I could get him out for a beer or two the next time I'm in Japan.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
Well, he's been pretty consistent with his releases, so I'm inclined to believe him where as some western devs go on about working on it then showing nothing for months, if not years.

Mrblack187

Jul 1, 2019
Does MC's face get any better later in the game? I've seen lots of praise for this game but could never get into it because of main character's design.
That goes back to Daz 2009 ?+- a few years. If you don't get that or 'gamemaker' then that's why Dev beats himself up for not being "up to date" like other devs.

In the end, I wish a dozen more devs followed this style.

sgt_bilko

Aug 16, 2018
That goes back to Daz 2009 ?+- a few years. If you don't get that or 'gamemaker' then that's why Dev beats himself up for not being "up to date" like other devs.

In the end, I wish a dozen more devs followed this style.
There's a very good reason it didn't catch on. It's far too uncanny valley. The only ones keeping it alive are the plethora of VN games on this very site, and you'll notice those don't get a tremendous number of thread views. Rena's proportions and design in general are pretty bad but the rest of the game more than makes up for it.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes