VN Ren'Py Hoping for a Brighter Future [v0.5.1 Ep. 2] [Fuuccck]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Interesting first day, english needs some work but the story is decent and the characters have... character, so it's interesting. Gonna forcibly feminize that submissive brother until he's a cock thirsty bimbo. Kinda strange to jump into a story where the incest journey is pretty much already completed, but with a slew of other relatives to corrupt it could be an interesting change of pace.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Interesting first day, english needs some work but the story is decent and the characters have... character, so it's interesting. Gonna forcibly feminize that submissive brother until he's a cock thirsty bimbo. Kinda strange to jump into a story where the incest journey is pretty much already completed, but with a slew of other relatives to corrupt it could be an interesting change of pace.
I had the same thought. Instead of, as always, we start with younger sister, then the mother, here, that work is done and it's time for the Aunt and Cousins. I hope that the author fixes the translations, seeing the cousins being called sisters is quite confusing. As always, the pronouns are wonky as fuck, even in the same sentence, causing major interpretation confusion. Sometimes you don't really understand of whom they are talking about.
The Sissification of the brother is a bit too brutal for my tastes, but, so far hasn't crossed lines that I feel the need to pull out (no pun intended).
Other than that, I do find the younger sister annoying as fuck and not even a bit interesting, the mother and the aunt however... more than compensate.
If you'd ask me if I liked it, I'd say Yes, BUT... it needs some improvement. The youngest cousin, the small one, it looks adorable, but, it is insufferable. The middle cousin seems the best of the bunch. And the oldest one, looks amazing, but as some problem.

The Uncle and the brother, couldn't really care much about them.

It's the start, I know. Let it roll...

Fingel

Jan 16, 2022
Acerca de caracteres no estándar (trans y otros)
Todos irán de pequeños a grandes (no los quieran, no estarán en el juego o no interactuarán contigo de ninguna manera. Si, por el contrario, eres partidario de dicho contenido, habrá algunos caracteres trans más. Todavía no lo he pensado hasta el futa).

Sexo durante el embarazo. Se integrará en la trama (no al final del juego)

¿editar: pantalla completa? ¿Y qué es más correcto para ti?
orinar, más como diversión. No consideré expandirlo directamente.(Pero quién sabe lo que me vendrá a la mente)
[/CITA]
Es inteIt's interesting the development that will take with the brother if later he becomes submissive for sexual acts, much better it's one of the few games that wh seen with this theme and I'll be honest I'm hooked

HornyHorner69

Mar 9, 2024
Error pops up right at the start and i cant change the language to english. I deleted the persist files in the Appdata and the save folder

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
I redownloaded it and now i have no error message and a language selection in the Settings.

Looks like my download got corrupted (y)
Hm... I have not encountered such a bug.
And I can't even imagine how you could get it))

On the sixth of May, another version will be released, try it when it comes out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Melmoth99

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
The english is pretty bad in this game, but it's this weird sort of bad where it's very very obviously ESL but somehow still pretty easy to understand what was meant... like it never really confuses you but it's like a really busted dialect of english.

Edit: one thing i think is pretty much non-negotiable in importance is gendering Kenny properly as he is disguising himself as a woman, having the MC call him 'he/him' when talking to characters who think he's a she could be a situation where it's just ESL but it could also be the MC slipping up and the only way to know is to read on and see if people react... that's not really helpful. Making sure you use the right pronouns when talking to or near certain people is pretty strictly necessary for the sake of the story.

God i do love it though, the forced feminization of the brother, it's delicious watching him be so completely submissive...

Last edited:
Reactions: Buletti

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Hoping for a Brighter Future [v0.5.1 Ep. 2] [Fuuccck] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [372 MB]
- - - -

Mac [383 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Fuuccck

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2023
The english is pretty bad in this game, but it's this weird sort of bad where it's very very obviously ESL but somehow still pretty easy to understand what was meant... like it never really confuses you but it's like a really busted dialect of english.

Edit: one thing i think is pretty much non-negotiable in importance is gendering Kenny properly as he is disguising himself as a woman, having the MC call him 'he/him' when talking to characters who think he's a she could be a situation where it's just ESL but it could also be the MC slipping up and the only way to know is to read on and see if people react... that's not really helpful. Making sure you use the right pronouns when talking to or near certain people is pretty strictly necessary for the sake of the story.

God i do love it though, the forced feminization of the brother, it's delicious watching him be so completely submissive...
If I could, I would certainly make English more understandable. But all I can do is translate from Russian into English. And correct some words and sentences that I more or less understand how they should sound.))

Reactions: Bingoogus

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
If I could, I would certainly make English more understandable. But all I can do is translate from Russian into English. And correct some words and sentences that I more or less understand how they should sound.))
My point was that it's actually pretty understandable despite being so broken, it's unique in that regard, so many ESL games are completely incomprehensible but i find it takes next to no mental energy to penetrate yours and follow where you're going with it. :)

Reactions: Buletti and Fuuccck

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 3365982

Overview:

The story begins with the fact that you move with your mother, sister and brother to another country to your aunt, leaving your dad alone in a complete misunderstanding of what is happening. But it's unlikely that your dad will leave everything as it is, he has good connections, and it's only a matter of time before he finds you and learns the bitter truth.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-06
Release Date: 2024-04-22
Developer: Fuuccck - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1 Ep. 2
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac (v0.2 Ep. 2): - - - -
Android (v0.5.1 Ep. 2):
Other:

View attachment 3370968 View attachment 3370969 View attachment 3370970 View attachment 3370971
New update have no English version. Hope for an Eng ver

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes