lynyrd skynyrd son or morton sterling daughter

• lynyrd skynyrd son

Votes: 17 31.5%
  • morton sterling daughter

Votes: 27 50.0%
  • this is not funny Virginia (I hate humor)

Votes: 10 18.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Holly Smiles at the End [2/5] [DiscipleofVirginia]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The only complaint I have.....well it is not even a complaint I guess, it is just Disciple of Virginia Games/stories just do not want them to end, the paranormal and cool Male 2 Female transformations and bimbofications are awesome. Ok in the other story, Autumn Boulevard I did want The Bimbo transformation to be permanent, depending on your choice not to protect herself properly. I do hope that in The Birds and the Bees There will be a limit for how many times the people who agreed to change, as long as they use some safe word they can change back to normal starts to wear off. Making it harder and harder to change back to normal. This latest story has amazing potential but I am getting the vibe it will be a short story compared to "The Birds and the Bees" regardless it is a good story, and the demon looks really cool, and I am a christian. It would be scary but sexy if Leander would also get horns in the end, it adds a little bit of horror but it does look kind of sexy on the demon,just saying.

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
The only complaint I have.....well it is not even a complaint I guess, it is just Disciple of Virginia Games/stories just do not want them to end, the paranormal and cool Male 2 Female transformations and bimbofications are awesome. Ok in the other story, Autumn Boulevard I did want The Bimbo transformation to be permanent, depending on your choice not to protect herself properly. I do hope that in The Birds and the Bees There will be a limit for how many times the people who agreed to change, as long as they use some safe word they can change back to normal starts to wear off. Making it harder and harder to change back to normal. This latest story has amazing potential but I am getting the vibe it will be a short story compared to "The Birds and the Bees" regardless it is a good story, and the demon looks really cool, and I am a christian. It would be scary but sexy if Leander would also get horns in the end, it adds a little bit of horror but it does look kind of sexy on the demon,just saying.
If I do not end the story, how else can Holly smile?

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
The choice is always great. My personal fav is when you are able to turn into a woman, a sissy, or a woman with a fat hog. Being able to have that last option is pretty great. But i can see how having 2.5 different models can be annoying when rendering different scenes. It takes 2.5 times longer. (the .5 is because you don't always see the hog depending on the outfit and angle of the scene.)

To add onto my previous comment, One of the best parts of a futa option are that usually means that the character doesn't loose their agency. Lots of times, the character with the larger dick is in control. This isn't always the case irl, but in these games it usually is. As far as the woman route you usually DO lose your agency. The men or other woman in the game take control and you have less options. If you have options its usually to attempt to resist(usually ending up in failing), or submitting. What I would LOVE to see in these kinds of games is where becoming a woman makes you more powerful. You become a domme woman that only pretends to be submissive in order to get something. Using your new hyper sexual body to get what you want in life that was not available to you as a dude. I probably won't ever try because I know its lots of work and my current job is good enough, but If was were to try and make a game I'd want to make a fem protag game where something like that happens. She uses very advantage having a hot body can give you to become more successful.

Reactions: MattyJuk

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
It's kind of hilarious that I'm already butt hurt because I don't want to belong to some ugly daddy, but stay with GeeDee and suck her yummy cock forever, lol. I know I won't get my "happy" ending, but still love the game and will happily play every update just like I do with Of Birds and Bees for my MelaniexKlaudia ship, lol.

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It's kind of hilarious that I'm already butt hurt because I don't want to belong to some ugly daddy, but stay with GeeDee and suck her yummy cock forever, lol. I know I won't get my "happy" ending, but still love the game and will happily play every update just like I do with Of Birds and Bees for my MelaniexKlaudia ship, lol.
yea these games are typically all bad end affairs.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

JBSHYD0801

May 9, 2020
Hi just like to say love the game so far, can wait to see more of this game in the future, also like the fact the sissy part doesn't feel forced like in other games i play. Also where can I find the song playing in the background when the hypnosis start

Last edited:
Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia
4.10 star(s) 9 Votes