Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
Game doesn't launch. (64gb 4090 7700x)
Mod links are empty.
Don't waste your time here.
I don’t see how the mod links are empty. All of them have 2-3 working hosts

johnnyvent

Dec 20, 2017
Dude this game is trash... I can't believe they want $60 for a bundle with all the "mods" and almost $500 if you buy them individually. The "mods" are literally just new characters and outfits that should be added in updates... This has me legit mad, this is exactly why I pirate before I ever spend a penny on software.

I only even found this game because Lil Husky makes actually good mods that I've used in the past and I wanted to support them but something's not right about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid14 and jttth

johnnyvent

Dec 20, 2017
Seems to be basically unplayable without VR headset. Can't seem to change weapons or use magic in desktop mode.

Seems like the devs are going to add more desktop support but for now us poor people can't play
You're not missing out on anything...

johnnyvent

Dec 20, 2017
Why do you pirate my game? Ryahn
You've made some great stuff in the past but I was extremely disappointed in this one, mostly because of the pricing.

I pirate games because I grew up in a time where you got to try a demo before you bought the full game and most of the time the games where pretty good because if they weren't people would know. Nowadays you can drop $60 on what looks like a good game just to find out that the trailer made it look way better than it actually is and then you have to go through a refund process that could be denied.

Honestly, the full package is worth $20 and the base game needs to have some spells removed and be a free demo. Why on earth are you charging $20 a pop for a character model and a couple of outfits anyway? How is one new character worth the same as the entire game?

Your $5-20 "mods" are supposed to be updates... But even still, you need to ensure the gameplay is right before you start trying to cash in on using a character creator and charging us for the results. You are selling $20 character models but haven't even gotten the game to work properly on desktop which is a feature you advertise!

Head Collector is a prime example of why I refuse to purchase anything without seeing it in person first.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sid14

johnnyvent

Dec 20, 2017
I want to preface this by saying I do hope you do well with your game but.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're absolutely right, I could count on my fingers the amount of H games that I consider to be worth anything more than $5.

This game itself is a waste of time and money. I've enjoyed Husky's work in the past but I don't know where this guy gets off charging $20 for the game then $5-20 a pop for "mods" that would have just been an update in any other early access game, then stacking them up so that he can call it a bundle and charge $60 for this junk that's apparently worth $450 in his eyes and then coming here to complain about people pirating it.

I played for like 20 minutes and realized that I didn't even want it for free, lol. It's just a bad knock-off of Blade and Sorcery with nudity but it's one of the most unsatisfying things I've ever experienced and is clearly far from complete. Judging by the prices and the way "mods" are being sold and then them going out of their way to come and accost us I'm starting to believe that this is just another early access cash grab that will never be completed. In fact, I don't know if this was a stylistic choice or just laziness but the internal name for the game is literally "1234"...

I'd be more than happy to pay them $5-10 to update the nude mod for BaS and just drop this shovelware ass game.

Last edited:
Reactions: rkev

johnnyvent

Dec 20, 2017
Fine, I will hold off for a few versions. If your sales increase from this, then I will play nice <3
That was nice of you but please don't. This game reeks of cash grab and the fact that the developer is selling character models for $20 a piece but can't get the desktop support that they advertise to work is disgusting.

I'm convinced that it's only a big deal because if people try a pirated version first they'll realize that this game is worth no where near $60 and that without the "mods" it's not even worth $20.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017
That was nice of you but please don't. This game reeks of cash grab and the fact that the developer is selling character models for $20 a piece but can't get the desktop support that they advertise to work is disgusting.

I'm convinced that it's only a big deal because if people try a pirated version first they'll realize that this game is worth no where near $60 and that without the "mods" it's not even worth $20.
He has since added a feature that requires a key or verification of sorts. I can’t be arsed to remove it.

dantekazama

Aug 30, 2018
View attachment 3456028

Overview:
Immerse Yourself in a VR Fantasy Battle: Unleash Powerful Spells Amidst Thrilling Hack and Slash Action, Explore Dazzling Maps and Wield an Arsenal of Cool Weapons!

Dive into an immersive VR adventure where creativity knows no bounds! Experience the thrill of spellbinding combat alongside exhilarating hack and slash gameplay, boasting a plethora of cool weapons, captivating maps, and an enchanting array of spells. Unlock the power to shape your virtual universe with the freedom to mod in a myriad of stunning characters, infusing your gaming experience with a personal touch. Delve into a world of endless possibilities as you download a diverse collection of captivating NPCs, breathing life into your virtual realm and unlocking boundless potential for thrilling gameplay exploration.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-23
Release Date: 2023-01-10
Developer: Lil Husky VR - -
Censored: No
Version: 108
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Enable Desktop Mode/Controls:

Mod Installation:

Changelog:

Collection List:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mods

View attachment 3456028 View attachment 3456029 View attachment 3456030 View attachment 3456031 View attachment 3456032 View attachment 3456033 View attachment 3456034 View attachment 3456035 View attachment 3456036
The link is dead, can you update the mods link ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote