Ren'Py - Harem Corruption [v1.0] [Akihiru Harem]

1. 1.00 star(s)

whatmi

Another lazy sleezeball game made exclusively to siphon desperate people into Patreon subscriptions
    game gives you very tiny window to play with and nearly entire game require a paywall
    i worked a shift as artist and game told me i need to have king level badge to get paid xD
    1 thing i wish i could do is to punch developer in the face, i deleted it instantly so yeah im quite angry on review
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review on 1.0

Maybe it's unfair to rate a first release quite after it's been published, but i think this time it's not only justified, but also recommened.

The game is, despite it's mediocre characters and renders, just frustrating to play.
    And here i am not even speaking about the engrish text, but more about the horrible grind (Typical sandbox issue).
    But wait... some people might WANT to grind senseless for hours to get some reward - that's right. The main problem is, that here the "reward" is reaching paywalls which cut out all the content you might expect after grinding through.

Unless you are a masochistic pimp who likes to be left blueballed, i recommend to skip this one and never come back.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

RED_FOX001

1st time reviewing a game in early stage game is definitely trash lots of grind grind and grind nothing new here and the grind will gonna kill you, I think this one is paywall, nothing is good here even characters every time looking at camera I don't think it's even understand where are they looking every single time they are looking at camera it's really weird and annoying, I don't think it's even deserve 1 star but still giving 1 star for nice renders that's it everything ends here.

And also can't wait fro 4 or 5 stars fake reviews XD
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Uller the Hunter

there are no real positives to this game but it at least runs properly so im giving it 2 stars

negatives

lazy half assed storytelling that skips anything resembling exposition or introduction

engrish that rears its head a bit further in the game. it starts out feeling like an effort was made to have good translations but then you realize dev was just lucky and things fall apart after that

all the girls look nearly the same just with different hair no diversity of body types

obvious money grubbing from dev by putting things behind patreon paywall. this is especially bad considering theres almost no content so demanding players pay to see what little there is comes across as greedy

the lack of content is so bad its an embarrassment. dev should have spent a lot more time creating content before trying to release this. right now calling it bare bones would be overstating things

dev seems to want to run before he walks and keeps putting out half baked garbage and then expecting immediate financial support for it. focus is so heavy on him making money that hes doing everything right if he wants to guarantee that never happens

this will be abandoned within 3 months