Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
1.jpg

Overview:
You step into the shoes of a brilliant professor who has dedicated his life to shaping young minds and contributing to the betterment of society. However, his world starts to crumble when his daughter, whom he believed he raised with strong values, begins to exhibit strange and unsettling behavior. Distracted by his daughter’s sudden rebelliousness, and by the way she shakes her juicy ass in social media, he finds himself unable to concentrate on his groundbreaking work that could change the world.
Meanwhile, the girls at the university, aware of his distracted state, begin to tease and manipulate him, making it even harder for him to stay focused. As the professor grapples with the growing tension between his professional ambitions and personal life, he faces a moral crossroads. Will he succumb to the temptations and pressures around him, losing sight of his ideals, or will he find the strength to resist and uphold the values he holds dear, offering a beacon of hope to a generation on the brink of moral decay? Your choices will determine his fate—and the fate of the world he’s trying to save.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-23
Release Date: 2024-08-20
Developer: GoonerProfessor -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

4.jpg 9.jpg 12.jpg 29.jpg 30.jpg 71.jpg 76.jpg photo_2023-10-27_08-25-59.jpg

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
With that cover art, looks like a game for Lerd0 if I've ever seen one.

GoonerProfessor-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Normally as an IR fetish hater I was gonna skip over but then I realized - and contrary to peoples' initial takes here, it sounds like it's describing the opposite of what you're thinking; assuming the top picture is the mc and the first preview pic is his daughter.
that's not a real teacher! That's a pirate!

Reactions: xhikuu

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
when i extract i only have the html file. all other files just disappear. super weird
Same thing happened to me I even redownload the game to try again same thing happened, so I think the game is just broken.

Feb 28, 2019
The pics/vids are in the html when you launch it.
No clue where the folders go.
The format of the game is pretty bad, as is wtf to even do other then school/seeing Jamal.
Kinda sussy with the img/vids folders disappearing when extracting.
No virus/malware dings tho so i dunno

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
I have no idea if this was tested or not, but this needs a lot of work. have a proper start page, fix some of your picture names, your daughter introduction is the MC's picture, don't have videos play until they are on the screen, have them stop when they aren't on screen, fix the color schemes...to be honest, there is lots more but this is enough to make me stop for now. I appreciate this is an attempt, but this is no where near ready for others to play, especially on a site like this where people can and will be brutal

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
The game isn't extracting right all it gives is a folder with a html labeled new, no video or img folders.
They are just hidden you can check your explorer settings and let you show hidden files idk why dev did it though.

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes