dootdootwan

Feb 25, 2020
It is insane to me that many people believe the devs lies uncontested. Before the last big hiatus, people thought that the dev lived in North America. Then the dev stops making the game, around the same time that the war in Ukraine has been heating up. Then suddenly the dev is actually living in Ukraine and posts about eating captive pigeons in his garage to survive and he's really sorry guys. He comes back, starts taking Patreon money again, pumps out one more quick patch and then dips again immediately. It shouldn't surprise anyone that a person writing a game with a story this deranged is mentally ill and pretty much all communication between them and the community suggests this.

But also the renders are good and its a bummer this game isn't getting finished.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Sucks that it's been marked Abandoned.

Does anyone know of any other AVNs with similar art style and renders?
None as far as I can tell, which is why I am a huge fan of this one. Honestly, the dev is so erratic that this is one of those games where the abandoned tag means little beyond the fact the dev just disappears for months at a time, he could very well pop up in a few weeks with a new update. They have done it already.

Reactions: Bruce F. Lee

remy1205

Jun 18, 2017
View attachment 2336950
Gates Motel [v0.6] Walkthrough Mod
Please Read the Notes.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:

Installation:

Download: - - - ANDROID by Wills747

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
can you upload it in different website? cause MIXDROP is TRASHHHH campared to other website. It chokeful of ads even with my adblock and it got slowwwww download

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan
4.40 star(s) 92 Votes