Ren'Py Game Crazy Son

Checkingly

Jun 28, 2023
OK guys, what is the problem, here are some examples of Karen's hairstyles, taken from one of the paid addons. With the first hairstyle she turned into Scarlet. The second hairstyle looks okay. But I think if it was chosen it would need some tweaking. The third hairstyle I don't think it is Karen, but a completely different character, although maybe it's just me? It's hard to recreate Karen in Blender the way she was in Daz, but I won't dwell on that point for long, as long as I have a few personal days off I'll work on her hair a bit more. I have to decide what I'm going to choose. At the moment I'm sitting creating hair from scratch using geonodes based on references, where her hair makes Karen look almost like she does in Daz. She has a short haircut, but the style is different and sexier. Anyway, I'm still working on it. It's so much easier to create new characters than it is to carry over old ones. View attachment 3943411 View attachment 3943412 View attachment 3943413
Here's my opinion,
The hairstyle of Karen4.webp was off...its too much than short hair...

The hairstyle of Karen3.webp looks pretty but your need is sexier so this not include.

The hairstyle of Karen2.webp looks fit as MILF / M0m / M0th3r role (imo though this should put as mc's neighbors)... ..errr...fck i completely forgot who the mc mother was... You guys knows right ? Yeahhh....I forgot....sorry...

Reactions: calljj2091

justadude31

Sep 20, 2021
I agree with Checkingly on the point that those hairstyles look more like mother than ninfo; i recommend get a look to Sharon Stone on "Basic Instinct 2006", i think can give you some inspiration. Good luck

a4ca82c38d.jpg

• Red Heart
Reactions: Checkingly

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Yesterday I made this hairstyle. It looks easy to create this hairstyle, but in reality it's tedious shit. Setting the hair guides and doing the styling, drawing a map and most importantly collecting geonode blocks and adjusting them is the process of creating hair. So far I've settled on this version of the hairstyle, because now I see the same Karen lecher from the original Daz. View attachment test1_v1.webp View attachment test1_v2.webp View attachment scree1.webp

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
**Preparing assets #3**
Hey guys. I'm working on transferring Scarlet's model. I have already transferred a large collection of clothes and adjusted the skin. Now I'm starting to create a hairstyle for her. Long hair is a bit more difficult to create than short hair, but since Scarlet's original hairstyle is simple in structure and not highly stylised, I think it should not be difficult to recreate it in Blender. I'll have to sit down and reassemble the geonode blocks and customise the fucking thing.... I'll share the results on Discord as usual. Have a nice day everyone.

calljj2091

May 29, 2024
**Preparing assets #3**
Hey guys. I'm working on transferring Scarlet's model. I have already transferred a large collection of clothes and adjusted the skin. Now I'm starting to create a hairstyle for her. Long hair is a bit more difficult to create than short hair, but since Scarlet's original hairstyle is simple in structure and not highly stylised, I think it should not be difficult to recreate it in Blender. I'll have to sit down and reassemble the geonode blocks and customise the fucking thing.... I'll share the results on Discord as usual. Have a nice day everyone.
Each day that passes, I get more anxious about the project

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I finally managed to create a hairstyle similar to the original.
It was fucking difficult compared to creating Karen's hair. Short hair is so much easier to do than this long hair, especially that bloody ponytail.
So Scarlett will have this hairstyle. I'm going to do a few more tests with her in different angles, then I'm going to get to work on transferring and customising the MC model View attachment fuck_nodes_test_51.webp View attachment fuck_nodes_test_52.webp View attachment fuck_nodes_test_53.webp View attachment fuck_nodes_test_54.webp View attachment fuck_nodes_test_55.webp View attachment fuck_nodes_test_56.webp View attachment fuck_nodes_test_57.webp View attachment fuck_nodes_test_58.webp View attachment fuck_nodes_test_59c.webp

justadude31

Sep 20, 2021
looking great! haha, a lot of asian work so the girls get some commercial conditioner hair. Those facial expression are on point like always

Reactions: calljj2091