Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
can't find the security any hint?
If you're talking about seducing the security guy at the club, the hint is in the tasklog. You gotta dress sexy -all the shop items that say 'sexy' for all slots, and no hat - and it should trigger just fine.

The hat thing threw me off for a few ingame nights, haha.

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
Is this a remake of an abandoned game. I swear there are like 5-9 games using the same RL trans pics in them.

UrmakX

Jul 23, 2019
Is there actual new content or is it the same old stuff that were in the original game 3-4 years ago, before all the remakes ?

"I have added 116 new wake-up pictures and created 3 categories for them: shaved, stubble, and hairy. When you wake up, your pubic hair will be shown at the right length." - That's what we've all been waiting for!

:FacePalm::FacePalm:

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
how get chanel above 4 pts? i ask her the questions and only get 4 points then she is in the living room but i dont have sex skill activated

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Futaland [v3 Release 2] [Mord]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
I have a problem with the day advancing. I did the computer scene with Chanel at midnight and it advanced time to the next dawn. Now, the same day just repeats. At midnight, when I click the bed, it says it's too early to sleep and it just naps until dawn and the day stays on Saturday and nothing I've done that day resets.

alexhob123

Apr 9, 2018
I have a problem with the day advancing. I did the computer scene with Chanel at midnight and it advanced time to the next dawn. Now, the same day just repeats. At midnight, when I click the bed, it says it's too early to sleep and it just naps until dawn and the day stays on Saturday and nothing I've done that day resets.
i get that as well

Shadey99

Jun 20, 2021
Is it just me that played for a bit, got told every scene that you didn't meet the requirements, go upstairs cheat to unlock literally everything in the skills menu, try again, get told (again) that you don't meet the requirements, go back to an earlier save, watch hypno videos non-stop except for sleep to unlock them all, try again to trigger a scene, get told (for the 3rd time) you don't meet the requirements, then give up? Just me?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes