Startran42

Sep 30, 2023
The Changelog for V1.3.2. Say's Added new content to Liam's storyline!
- Added a repeatable option to go camping with Liam after going with him the first time.

But all I get is this?

You should probably just go home and rest for now. So I rest after a lot of sex, then when I can talk to Liam it still tells be to go home and rest. When it say's go home does it mine the home where your parents are or the apartment that you rent?

Or does the new content to Liam's Storyline is that you can go camping a lot?

Also how can you get this Achievements

Get the High and Drunk meters to 99% without blacking out and go to sleep.

Because trying to drinking to 99% is a little bit easy, but what drug do you need to take to get 99%

Last edited:

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Also how can you get this Achievements

Get the High and Drunk meters to 99% without blacking out and go to sleep.

Because trying to drinking to 99% is a little bit easy, but what drug do you need to take to get 99%
You can add it with cheat, enough useless anyway as item unless you usually spending time getting drugged or drunk..
Last time i tried was impossible to get drug to 99% also waiting a bit to lower the bar a little..

MheaScD

Oct 17, 2017
is it possible to play as a woman with a dick? From what I've seen everyone either refers to you as a guy if you don't fully change into a woman, or you have to have a pussy.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
FriendsOfMine-1.3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
Cant do Felix quest early on with the reinforcement anyone know a fix I am playing on a browser btw

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Cant do Felix quest early on with the reinforcement anyone know a fix I am playing on a browser btw
You start it literally the first day.. in which way you wanna do it early? You're stuck in some point?
You can check the steps in the journal..

Hjibr

Feb 12, 2024
It says: Now that you've learned a bit about reinforcement for Felix's feminization, you should probably go pay him a visit. And it it just doesn't work

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
It says: Now that you've learned a bit about reinforcement for Felix's feminization, you should probably go pay him a visit. And it it just doesn't work
He's at the University or still at home? Can't honestly remember if there was something to do..

3.50 star(s) 26 Votes