Others - Femtality X: Hero's End [v0.1.8] [Aerisetta]

1. 1.00 star(s)

SillyYilly

The fall off of the original Femtality to whatever this abomination is needs to be studied. Worse characters, AI art that is actually a downgrade from the Koikatsu models, worse gameplay, lazy writing, and another Ethan expy MC that feels utterly unnecessary considering the lewd scenes of the previous game were already male pov (and mute faceless males at that, more focus on the actual girls!).

There is genuinely not a SINGLE thing this game does better than the original Femtality. NOT ONE.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ziggy5

After many attempts, I think the developers have finally found the best spot to cater to the female domination niche.

Now we get good graphics, gameplay and tons of content in the way we wanted for a while.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Mash1313

It sucks that a lot of big name dev's end up doing AI slob. Everything about this game is just lazy. The story is weird and messy, it feels like it was written in a night. All the sex scenes are hilarious short and again all of the artwork is made in AI for me I can't stand by it ethically. With the paywall and how everything feels like it was slapped together this feels like a quick cash grab then a proper game. I hate giving bad reviews and being mean to devs cause for a lot of them its a passion project but for this dev I don't think any passion or care was made in this.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

TopBlade

As far as AI usage in a Femdom Game goes, I can't think of any that does it better. From graphics to animation I have no real complaints, and truth be told I find some of it hotter than non-AI CG's. This might be the first time I've actually been impressed over it, so I think it's worth mentioning. Mileage may vary naturally, but the quality is there. From what I've seen nothing comes out looking uncanny (hands/feet/body etc) and I'm actually curious to see more.

Content is fairly scarce at the moment, so you'll mainly be playing a demo. There's still enough content to get a rough idea of how the rest of the game is going to likely play out though.

Combat is simple and fast paced in an arcade Beat Em Up style. Controls are responsive nor did I run into any bugs.

Overall assuming this game is just a demo I have no actual complaints.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

theunknownthird

I am disappointed. At the very least, now I understand how this creator manages to have so many seemingly high-polished projects going all at once. Half of this game is AI, the other half is recycled from the other projects.

It would be in the spirit of things to write this review through chatGPT and copying paragraphs from my other reviews, but I don't want to subject people to that. Though I will keep it brief as I don't want to spend more time writing a review of a game than I did playing the game to its completion.
    The story reads like a first draft, with incomplete ideas, points that go unexplained but your character acts with prior knowledge of, just nobody informs the player on what's happening. The sex scenes are incredibly short, some barely span 5-6 dialogue boxes.
    The graphics look... They look. Backdrops, character portraits, characters in sex scenes, even the in-game models I believe, are all made with a significant helping of AI. Even if you like how it looks, I simply can't abide the ethical abuse (because there's no dilemma or conundrum when AI models process images without permission) especially in a commercial project.
    The gameplay itself is good but extremely basic. Juggling opponents, picking up before they drop, the brief moment of OTG pick-ups, that all feels great; your character feels responsive and moves fast. That and the animations are where my 2 stars come from, but the gameplay itself is just recycled and watered down from the creator's previous projects.

Oh, look at that, I think I ended up spending more time writing this than I did playing in the end. This game is a step backwards. Feels like a cashgrab. I genuinely don't want to sound mean since I know this dev can do better. I think this is simply a case of spreading oneself too thin in trying to appease everyone ─since I hope there isn't malicious intent behind this project's existence.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Dracula Belmont

When I play a game where most of the content is behind paywall you can tell its truly bad game.

AI made graphics, weird story that makes no sense and the whole beat 'em up is just beating the same mob of enemies until you lvl up.

I have unlocked the scenes without paying and it's the same thing in gameplay just with reskinned enemies and custom sex animations. The leveling is just you having better health bar and you do stronger punches there isn't any progression outside of that

I'm giving the seal of laziness 1/5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Wanderinger

I played through version 0.1.6a without the Patreon content and I must say - classic Aerisetta. If you like their stuff, you will love this. If you don't, you won't.

AI cg is an auto-turnoff for me, except for a couple of games - this one included.

As a fan of the fetishes in this game it's pretty obvious that the domination, foot and smell stuff tickled me the right way.

The gameplay itself is nothing crazy (at least in this version.) I personally consider that a plus, but if you're looking for complex gameplay then you will have to decide on your own. (edit: by gameplay I meant the gameplay loop)

Level-draining is an... interesting mechanic, I'm looking forward to seeing what role it plays in the future.

I LOVE that the character experience is based on hits and not enemies defeated. It feels very natural and I have no clue how I've never thought it was a possibility.

Take this review with a grain of salt as I'm a fan of this creator and am biased.