Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
FEMX-Banner.gif

Overview:
After a series of poor life choices, Claude (renamable MC) finds himself trapped in a world where he is the only MALE, and all the women believe him to be the once Legendary Hero. But instead of treating him like a revered savior, they reduce him to a lowly servant, mercilessly milking him for his levels to empower themselves.
Embark on an action-packed, femdom-themed hentai beat 'em up sandbox adventure, where survival means embracing submission and navigating a world where the power dynamic is unmistakably reversed.
FEMTALITY X: Hero's End is a story-focused, sandbox action RPG with a Male MC (after much request!). Gameplay features the classic beat 'em up style combat, sexy mini-games, and 2D animated sex scenes. Fight enemies, collect resources, and submit your resources and levels to your mistresses while uncovering the truth behind this world.
TRAILER
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-19
Release Date: 2024-09-19
Developer: Aerisetta - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.8
Language: English
Other Games: FEMTALITY - LUST RUSH
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Default Controls:

Move List:

Fan Signatures:

For Android delete old version and reinstall, don't update!

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Android: - -

FEMX-Veronica.gif FEMX-Zoe2x.gif FEMX-Water.gif FEMX-Fire.gif FEMX-Forest.gif FEMX-Aeri.gif FEMX-Isabelle.gif
FEMX-Zoe1.gif Snapshot_20.PNG FEMX-FireF.gif FEMX-WaterF.gif Tutorial_2.png Tutorial_2_1.png Tutorial_23333 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Aerisetta

Femdom BeatEmUp Game Succubus
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2021
Thanks for trying the game! As usual the game may trigger some virus scanners due to the game being new and indie.

I assure you there is no virus, it's just that since this is an indie game with very little data for virus scanners, they will block it just incase

pls learn more here
https://f95zone.to/threads/recent-influx-of-virus-detections.153322/

ALSO: The engine has been updated for Android so if you couldnt play my previous games on your android, it should work now

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
oh, a different game, huh? i didn't really like the concept of the main/previous game where you mostly play as females dominating random dudes, but it looks like here it's male protagonist only and female opponents only. that's way more my cup of tea.
gonna take a look and good luck @Aerisetta.

jdc704

Aug 13, 2017
Unfortunately to play without a password does not make much sense (only 3 scenes with nymphs the only enemy).
All the girls that are in the lobby do not have cool scenes.
Waiting for the password guys.
It's just that as usual, all the most interesting stuff is behind the vip contet.
Press "Skip to next scene" (Buggy) when on the area selection screen with the three choices ...

• Angry
Reactions: marioman

blufalcon

Dec 14, 2018
Very interesting so far.
Appreciate that there are multiple scenes per character and the gameplay works though I'm having issues figuring out if the dodge roll has invincible frames or not. That's just a skill issue on my part though.
Not yet sure on the use of Coins and Primal Gems are but I only played a little bit, I'll take a deeper dive into it later tonight for uh... reasons.

Out of curiosity Aerisetta, between Patreon and Subscribestar, which one gives a better % to the creator?
I like this game and think it's worth supporting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aerisetta
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes