4.10 star(s) 31 Votes

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
Even that one hasn't seen a meaningful update in like forever
that "like forever" has been 4 months. darktoz usually takes 5 to update a complete day. strange to say he moved on while he still gives a progress update every week...but whatever fits your narrative

Reactions: Huurn

FinrayB

Feb 12, 2021
that "like forever" has been 4 months. darktoz usually takes 5 to update a complete day. strange to say he moved on while he still gives a progress update every week...but whatever fits your narrative
There's no "narrative".. its fact. Its been well over a year. And i did say MEANINGFUL update regarding SOBM, which i dont really care for BTW... which is why i am in the MANTIS forum. Its ded.

Edit: I am not throwing shade on Darktoz, his games used to be some of the best in the genre. But its obvious to me at least, that his heart just isnt in it anymore. And thats kool and gang... just unfortunate.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cocytus999

LurkerGuy

Mar 30, 2019
i just looked and it wasn't even a year since day 3 came out, either. so not even your "facts" are right

Cocytus999

Oct 14, 2019
I liked this guy's games but man some of these " creators " get full salaries on patreon without giving anything for months. I don't know why people deal with this and support them anyway. Also many conversations in game seem too rushed with newer updates like dev is just doing it to get over it.

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes