VN Ren'Py Completed Fate King [Final] [Hashibiroko]

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
It's not the end, i'm moving to RPG Maker because i don't like renpy.
Take your time ,don't rush it ,also please try to improve your writing skills/grammar, especially if you want to keep doing this.That being said loved the game,but its a 6/10 because of the writing imo. Don't waste your time learning other software for 3d art use what your comfortable with.

Reactions: CraysisW
Jul 20, 2021
Take your time ,don't rush it ,also please try to improve your writing skills/grammar, especially if you want to keep doing this.That being said loved the game,but its a 6/10 because of the writing imo. Don't waste your time learning other software for 3d art use what your comfortable with.
Thanks i will try to improve my grammar, sadly i'm using Google translate haha

geebster

May 21, 2018
Is there any extreme femdom to MC that isnt a game over or bad end? (I havent played since an early version that ended at first mistress).

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
Well that was quite an ending...

I liked overall, the art was good,there are no enough games with this anime style, and I quite enjoyed the kinks... but...do we reaaaally needed to rape the dark elf? I mean...couldn't we just simply overpower her and scare the shit out of her without actually being a fucking psycho? Is not like we really had time to get to hate her or something....

Jul 20, 2021
Well that was quite an ending...

I liked overall, the art was good,there are no enough games with this anime style, and I quite enjoyed the kinks... but...do we reaaaally needed to rape the dark elf? I mean...couldn't we just simply overpower her and scare the shit out of her without actually being a fucking psycho? Is not like we really had time to get to hate her or something....
In fact, there is something I plan to show in future updates regarding this "Psycho" side of the MC.

• Wow
Reactions: Kionashi

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
just like life itself....
Partially. You never know fully how many and which choices do you have, especially how they will affect your life or life of others :unsure:
Games are simpler and more predictable. We have more control in virtual reality, than in our reality.
Also, what is win in our reality? You'll get the same ending as others, you'll just die anyway.
At least world will exist without you, but how it will exist?
And what is behind the death's door?
I believe that many still don't know the true answers.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes