Somedude745

Apr 9, 2023
I really enjoyed it, it has to be one of the best visual novels I've played in a while. Just noticed he's been working on this since 2022 so it won't be done for a while I'm assuming. I want to play more so bad

Reactions: ogsilence

Touhoupedia

Dec 12, 2017
>Telling Sylvia how he's not a pet and she needs to become a better person
Me: YEAH THAT'S IT YOU TELL HER
Also me: God I want to become a fox for Ruby...

Zaebalo8

Dec 13, 2023
So what's going on? There has been no news on Patreon for over a month. I'm not complaining, it's just annoying to wait without any news.:(

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Hmm.. The mc "boy" design isn't my cUp of tea, will i be able to go back to the engineering world? I thought I'd be able to customise my appearance the face and hair just really throws futa, its literally futa, his tits are even of a woman, i might just drop the game, hope they make an option that way, i liked the little quiz stuff by Kitten, for sure customizing your looks and the way the presented how the world works wouldn't affect the gameplay, the mc can still looked a little feminine, but the default design is literally just a female, femboy or a futa. Well also it seems the latest news seems the dev will drop the game anyway, goodluck to this game.

runeguden

Sep 24, 2022
Damn this game is amazing, once i get money im 100% supporting this, just gotta wait till the end of the month for my paycheck

3.40 star(s) 20 Votes