1.00 star(s) 10 Votes

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 3975701

Overview::
Your father's new girlfriend Emma and her three daughters Emily, 19, Amy, 23, and Isabella, 25, have recently moved into your house. You've just been given your vacation from your job because it's summer. Your goal is to get your three stepsisters and stepmother to fall in love with you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-28
Release Date: 2024-08-27
Developer: Doky
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish (LA), Japanese
Store:
Other Games: Prostitute Pimp
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

BaasB thanks for the link

View attachment 3975702 View attachment 3975703 View attachment 3975704 View attachment 3975705 View attachment 3975706 View attachment 3975707 View attachment 3975708 View attachment 3975709 View attachment 3975710
stepsisters and stepmother is incest?
On which planet?
I won't even waste time
lol

Reactions: clay74

Kijimolo

Sep 12, 2022
What the fuck? I can't even start the game. The cursor disappears. I can't figure out how to play this game if there's no cursor.

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
What the fuck? I can't even start the game. The cursor disappears. I can't figure out how to play this game if there's no cursor.
Not sure if you saw the reply earlier but tab out, make sure the window you are tabbing into is not full screen, move the window that you tabbed into is moved away from the start button, then just move your mouse where the start is and click, you will go back into the game and pressing start at the same time. very dumb mechanic but it works at least

mongoose003b

Jul 9, 2018
in case anyone reads these before playing, the game is very very simple, doing it in 10, shouldnt be a problem, i maxed out 1 sister at the beginning of the 3rd day and only was concentrating on her so doing them all at the same time shouldnt be too hard, this could probably be dont by day 8 or 9. only problem is that the images do not show the characters at all but other pictures and videos from other sources. not sure if the dev(s) know how to animate properly or what but hopefully, they can get more practice before they put out another game. there was no adventure, hardly any work, and the pay out was very lackluster. keep trying my guy, maybe youll get it someday.

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
technical level is terrible,
game starts full screen, no mouse pointer, cen't adjust sound and ... game wants to access the internet !!

SusaSwarm

Nov 3, 2019
This game is in a very sad state. But is better than nothing, kudos to developer. Hope he will work on improving it.

1.00 star(s) 10 Votes