redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Well, it's one of the newer titles with a lighter theme, and the VN-industry is kinda dying for a while now, so maybe they decided to go a bit mainstream on this one to see if there'd be some change in sales or something like that.

But yeah, I'm kind of surprised too.
Fair, though mainstream isn't what has kept them going. Is it just me or did they reuse some backgrounds from Eroge? It's been a while but at least the outside apartment view seems awfully familiar.

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Fair, though mainstream isn't what has kept them going. Is it just me or did they reuse some backgrounds from Eroge? It's been a while but at least the outside apartment view seems awfully familiar.
same universe i think

iliketestes

Mar 17, 2019
Well, it's one of the newer titles with a lighter theme, and the VN-industry is kinda dying for a while now, so maybe they decided to go a bit mainstream on this one to see if there'd be some change in sales or something like that.

But yeah, I'm kind of surprised too.
prob cuz so many companies started doing gacha since its way more profitable...sad

• Sad
Reactions: GaRbS

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
the pictures seem to have trouble loading for me. if it is happening to anyone else, here is the link to the vndb entry

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
This got me thinking. I wonder if a western developer would try their hand on a VA focused game. The japanese already done it many times.

Reactions: Nightlystar

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Thanks a lot for making this one available. I was looking forward to this one. As for the "lighter theme". Well - Not everybody is a fan of rape, murder, mind control, humiliation and more of that "funny" stuff.
Don't get me wrong - I don't mind that those games/VN are made and I certainly won't have a negative opinion about people that like that kind of stuff. It's just not for me. Personally I am glad to see a publisher/developer make games/VN in every genre, so everybody can find something they like.

And about the missing images. It's caused by an expired certificate. We just have to wait patiently until the matter is solved. Personally I won't change my browser to neglecting all expired certificates, because it's easy to forget that there are sites out there that can be potentially dangerous without that check. Of course that's a personal preference, but I rather avoid any potential risk hazards.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote