bruh42820

Aug 30, 2020
This is supposed to have a .apk to actually be able to use the passthrough features but this only has .exe?

silentclock

Jun 29, 2017
I came to see if anyone figured out anything and no. Still a fucking broken mess.
To anyone after me. if this page wasn't updated. Don't bother. doesn't work on anything and it can fuck tiself

poopybutt223

Oct 13, 2022
Here i found the full version of this game for the quest 2, you just need to sideload the game onto your quest using sidequest or something like that, i dont think there is a full version of this game for the pc.

link doesnt work for me :(

seba203pl

Jun 21, 2022
This game practicaly requires its hand tracking to be enjoyed.
Shitdicks at facebook decided to lock dev features (wich need to be enabled) behind literaly sending them a photo of your ID.

Dont bother

sudacapenpal

Aug 30, 2021
This game practicaly requires its hand tracking to be enjoyed.
Shitdicks at facebook decided to lock dev features (wich need to be enabled) behind literaly sending them a photo of your ID.

Dont bother
?? hand tracking is on by default

sudacapenpal

Aug 30, 2021
Maybe i just cant play it but it feels broken when you play it with the touch controlers. Its playable, but at this point you're better of with koikatsu in my opinion

I have the Q2 btw
i disagree, it works way better, loads way faster and the passthrough makes it feel beautiful, the hand tracking feels super good to me, the UI is terrible though and sometimes it kinda doesn't work at all

seba203pl

Jun 21, 2022
i disagree, it works way better, loads way faster and the passthrough makes it feel beautiful, the hand tracking feels super good to me, the UI is terrible though and sometimes it kinda doesn't work at all
Koikatsu works out of the box, this doesn't.
It may be better than koikatsu with hand tracking but you have to decide for yourself wether or not its worth the effort to get it set up.
Still, i think its a unique experience.

ppren

Aug 15, 2021
Interesting... passthrough and handtracking working natively in quest 3 pcvr without need to use any virtual desktop voodoo. Light years ahead already in 2022. Thumbs up.