Others Completed Echidna Wars DX [v1.11] [D-Gate]

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes

user182737

Feb 6, 2021
My budy send me 2 screenshot of youtube ads using this game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I knew about the memes of mobile ads lying about content.... never knew it was THAT bad.

• Wow
Reactions: Lestev

Fraiser

Jan 29, 2019
I can Upload my Playready Game Folder, so you can use the Everdriven Mod v0.09. Its the newest. And it even has Mods... But i dont know if its legal to do so...Getting the Everdriven mod is so complicated, because you can play the game without buying it. So no one wants to be the bad Guy i think.

But if its okay to do, i would Upload it for you all.

Apr 18, 2022
I can Upload my Playready Game Folder, so you can use the Everdriven Mod v0.09. Its the newest. And it even has Mods... But i dont know if its legal to do so...Getting the Everdriven mod is so complicated, because you can play the game without buying it. So no one wants to be the bad Guy i think.

But if its okay to do, i would Upload it for you all.
Brother, you are literally on a piracy forum. I don't think the FBI will be busting down your doors because you uploaded a free copy of a vore hentai game. If you're that scared, then use a VPN to mask your location.

Fraiser

Jan 29, 2019
So yeah maybe you are right ^^
Enjoy
Download Link:

Everdriven Discord:

Inside the Gamefolder is a Game Start.bat You need to start the bat and after it loads Press F5 to start the Game. I hope it works.

Candylover1980

May 30, 2021
So yeah maybe you are right ^^
Enjoy
Download Link:
Mega
Everdriven Discord:

Inside the Gamefolder is a Game Start.bat You need to start the bat and after it loads Press F5 to start the Game. I hope it works.
Thanks man.
btw, how can you change the skins?

Fraiser

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks man.
btw, how can you change the skins?
No Problem, You need to download the sprite Images from the discord and replace them inside the game folder. But you need to be careful. Some sprites need different animations, you have to read the description of the maker and sometimes two sprites are in one image. You can find everything on the Discord Channel

Reactions: Candylover1980
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes