bicardium

May 16, 2017
Just curious if anyone found the (BJ) scene in the goblin village I couldn't seem to get it Vincent comes in and kills the goblin every time.

yaoiuser13

Jun 6, 2017
Just curious if anyone found the (BJ) scene in the goblin village I couldn't seem to get it Vincent comes in and kills the goblin every time.
i think i got this from a failed fight, i tried to do all things so so that i could see find my favorite scenes, goblin it isn't one of those so i don't remeber exactly the combination, i think your lvl of corruption can be a diferential in getting this scene

bicardium

May 16, 2017
i think i got this from a failed fight, i tried to do all things so so that i could see find my favorite scenes, goblin it isn't one of those so i don't remeber exactly the combination, i think your lvl of corruption can be a diferential in getting this scene
Yeah I went through and tried alot of different combos couldnt seem to get it only combo i didnt try was high *cuck* maybe ill try against atleast i know its in the game now

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
oh wow another sissyfication... how original
I think that Sissification has an extra layer of corruption. For example corrupting a prude woman into a succubus slut is corruption, but turning a Holy Knight into a woman and then into a succubus slut is also a form of corruption. So sissification works in my book because its normal corruption with just few extra steps and more mental changes, end product will be same regardless.

Also tried this game, not bad for first release. But would prefer a little less linear setting. Just a bit less linear.

Last edited:

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
Came for the gay tag and although content is lacking rn it has a lot of potential. I learned to enjoy sissification even though it isnt a kink for me so I hope that it isn't just gay baiting cause the art is sublime. Also the interface and backgrounds are so nice to look at it makes you feel good while playing. I know incest isnt in the tags, but with a brother like that I can only hope.
The only pet pevee is before the cerimony there are so many option that it's hard to tell if I missed something, so maybe put in a back button or some hints next to each choice

• Love
Reactions: Devenril

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I did, and once again, incredibly misleading
It is not misleading. What female protagonist. It is a male protagonist that has a feminine look. Did you not read any of the story or perhaps look at the photos? Perhaps in all of the scenes showing the protagonist has a cock?

• Love
Reactions: Devenril

Dankdude

Jun 14, 2020
Devenril I was wondering how you do the art for this game? I'm also curious about making my own game, but I can't do art. How do you get the characters to look the same? Got any resources to link?

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes