grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DorisLadyOfTheNight-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: OrdinaryPpl

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Do you know how the star score is calculated?
Nope, think it has something to do with duration and number of shots/actions though + If they were mutual.
But never really tested it, since the game bugs out for my comp.

Adamant_

Jan 14, 2024
Depending on your system, closing it and re-opening it to that section should make it work again. Not too sure what the exact problem is, but it may be some sorta memory leak type issue. -- Eg. It doesn't close the progress properly, due to how slow[30 fps] the game is compared to your system; thus it's like you're opening a bunch of tabs on a browser at once, causing it to sorta crash.
It says something related to WebGL, I forgot the exact text msg but it was in Japanese and iirc it said something around the line "WebGL doesn't support your browser'' i forgot the exact msg... My chrome is fully updated idk why it has problem with that plus it happened after some time of playing. It was annoying and i deleted it, gonna download again when new update drops. Lmk if you know abt my issue, Thanks for replying!

baemfu

May 17, 2019
I'm also having this issue did you figure it out?

Edit: Figured out a fix placing the game on the C: drive makes it run, it won't run anywhere else for me. Also some people had issues running the game with the mactype software running.
I had a white screen, worked for me. thx

OrdinaryPpl

Apr 4, 2020
DorisLadyOfTheNight-1.07
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
nah, I'm waiting for other link than torrent, the download speed is not good in my area:FacePalm:

aloae

Mar 18, 2019
I am completely new to this, if its not too much trouble could walk me through the proccess
If you use linux:
install some dependencies
Install the (run bash script, chose all defaults etc.)

for "see" brew command and all programs installed with brew in you terminal session, exec this once:
eval "$(/home/linuxbrew/.linuxbrew/bin/brew shellenv)"
and you can put it in ~/.bashrc or ~/.bash_profile (~/ is a /home/%username% directory) for add brew-env in any new terminal/bash sessions.

now install Node.js:
Code:
brew update
brew install node
and finally install node modules game depends on:
Code:
cd /path/to/otsutome
npm update
to run game:
Code:
npm start

Reactions: BigCL420

BigCL420

Mar 31, 2021
If you use linux:
install some dependencies
Install the (run bash script, chose all defaults etc.)

for "see" brew command and all programs installed with brew in you terminal session, exec this once:
eval "$(/home/linuxbrew/.linuxbrew/bin/brew shellenv)"
and you can put it in ~/.bashrc or ~/.bash_profile (~/ is a /home/%username% directory) for add brew-env in any new terminal/bash sessions.

now install Node.js:
Code:
brew update
brew install node
and finally install node modules game depends on:
Code:
cd /path/to/otsutome
npm update
to run game:
Code:
npm start
Got it to work thanks for helping

ChubbyFatBoy

Aug 19, 2024
Alright I need someone to be my hero and most favorite person in the world. And come through with a list of games like this one. I'm a strong proponent of Free.99. But I might just go and support the dev on this one. Help get that funding and try to bump it up from A to a AA title. Need this bigger and better.

Reactions: muk13th
4.30 star(s) 7 Votes