ObsidianDT

Jan 29, 2022
I quit supporting after supporting this guy for almost two years...

Delay after delay after delay. Bugged content after bugged content that showed he doesn't even play his own game before sending out the updates.. and then you get a patch fix for a bug that just adds more bugs. These aren't rare bugs.. these are literally bugs in the games own progression line and CGs. You couldn't even see Hora's bedroom when the update was sent. And then even after that patch at least one of her slave CGs were even bugged and misaligned with the screen.

This doesn't even include the bugs with Ra, the bugs with Frankiza, the bugs with...

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Okay reads like you had your past with him, I started with 9.0 so I can't complain much above it. I can understand your frustration above waiting to long for new content and reading to many excuses very good but on the other hand he served us a great game that I wouldn't want to miss in my collection.

As I said before, I agree with you that he should improve his communication with the community and be more honest about progress. But again i wouldn't rant that much above promises made, you can play his game for free and the support is on a voluntary basis as far i could see there is no content behind paywalls. If you are not satisfied by his work just don't support him.
Welcome to the Domina fandom. I agree with your comments about needing to take it easy in Deka and to be grateful for what we have. Deka is a newbie dev who's project blew up too fast for his skills to keep pace. That is to say we should be thankful Domina exists rather than unhappy that it has bugs, delays, and other imperfections. That said, that is not to say there isn't room for legitimate criticism. The biggest problem of which is his lack of transparency. I don't think anyone would have a problem if he came out and said he over-promised in the beginning when he said "One Domina every 45 days".

Delay after delay after delay. Bugged content after bugged content that showed he doesn't even play his own game before sending out the updates.. and then you get a patch fix for a bug that just adds more bugs. These aren't rare bugs.. these are literally bugs in the games own progression line and CGs. You couldn't even see Hora's bedroom when the update was sent. And then even after that patch at least one of her slave CGs were even bugged and misaligned with the screen.

This doesn't even include the bugs with Ra, the bugs with Frankiza, the bugs with...
Sadly, your frustration is more than understandable. Those bugs range from inconvenient to making the game literally unplayable at times.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SevySub

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

You quit paying him for one post of "sorry i have issues little delay but working on it soon dw!" every 3 months? No way !
Better late than never i guess

• Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
When my milk expires, I make sure to hate Deka a tiny bit extra for it.

Edit: I can confirm I hate him more right now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick
Mar 2, 2023
Also, for the people why lost heros are not spawning in the games final boss area up to date, you need to kill enemys in the first area, or they wont spawn

SevySub

Aug 17, 2019
Tell me how to kill Mary in the phase when she restores 10k health to herself.
Keep losing to her. You will eventually meet Llavanya. She will give you armor and spells, but it won't be enough - keep losing to her. After Llavanya forges a weapon* for you, you'll be able to defeat Mary in battle (it will be somewhat easy, as she will take normal damage instead of 0 after using a potion).

* (notice that you actually don't need to use that weapon nor her skills to defeat Mary; so, if you are an archer, keep using your bow, as Llavanya don't give you the option to forge a bow/crossbow and your damage will be better with a weapon of your class)

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Keep losing to her. You will eventually meet Llavanya. She will give you armor and spells, but it won't be enough - keep losing to her. After Llavanya forges a weapon* for you, you'll be able to defeat Mary in battle (it will be somewhat easy, as she will take normal damage instead of 0 after using a potion).

* (notice that you actually don't need to use that weapon nor her skills to defeat Mary; so, if you are an archer, keep using your bow, as Llavanya don't give you the option to forge a bow/crossbow and your damage will be better with a weapon of your class)
Wow... I guess Best Girl dislikes bow users :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: SevySub

sugarmann

Jan 4, 2023
hey how do i get past mary, she asks me to go to the library but i cant find it anywhere i even clicked the bookshelf i could just find after the next room she is siiting in, then she just spanks me after i try to leave or go through those two chambers, what do i do?

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes