Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
What do the water and round symbols mean? how can i beat this nasty woman?
View attachment 2667619
I see you've already beaten up Tsundere Ebola Chan and are now at Worst Girl. It looks like you're having the same thoughts as many of us Champions who passed through her realm.

also the water symbol makes you deal less damage and only happens when you get spit on
I never noticed the atk debuff from taking Worst Girl Spit before. Has Deka posted a list of the symbols and status effects they indicate?

dasjildka

May 22, 2023
I am a Korean who likes Domina femdom 9.1 games. Not too long ago, I wanted to use the tombstone of Francisca Kingdom to smash the bear, but I skipped the screen and didn't have a choice. I received 3 materials from Teddy's room, but I can't do anything on the workbench. I searched Korean forums and couldn't figure it out. can you tell me...?

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
maki and mika are the ones that interest me the most. Who is Tsundere Ebola Chan? princess narcissa?
I see somechampion found a pair of new waifus. And yes, Narcissa = Ebola Chan.

I am a Korean who likes Domina femdom 9.1 games. Not too long ago, I wanted to use the tombstone of Francisca Kingdom to smash the bear, but I skipped the screen and didn't have a choice. I received 3 materials from Teddy's room, but I can't do anything on the workbench. I searched Korean forums and couldn't figure it out. can you tell me...?
Is the "Improvised Knife" already in your inventory?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bowsette s slave

dasjildka

May 22, 2023
I see somechampion found a pair of new waifus. And yes, Narcissa = Ebola Chan.

Is the "Improvised Knife" already in your inventory?
There is no Improvised Knife, only 3 ingredients
Can't be crafted with 3 ingredients on a workbench.
Even after deleting the game and restarting it, the result was the same,
Is there a problem with Domina game files themselves?
Is there anything I missed about the story in the gameplay?
in the realm of Katrina The workbench in Lazarus didn't seem to be usable either,
It seemed that I couldn't learn the recipe by buying the recipe from cicero in the area in Narcisa.
It seems there is a problem with all the workbench....

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.40 star(s) 53 Votes