CWamy4565456

Sep 25, 2022
hey anyone can help me pls? i just start the game i pass the first domina but she kill me twice in the start(before i can kill her) and i left with 1 life so that mean im stuck with 1 life for the rest of my game? or i can craft my soul

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
hey anyone can help me pls? i just start the game i pass the first domina but she kill me twice in the start(before i can kill her) and i left with 1 life so that mean im stuck with 1 life for the rest of my game? or i can craft my soul
No, you're supposed to lose the first two fights. Once you lose all your lives, they replenish.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
You also get ways to replenish the lives at some point, but really, so far, there is no downside to simply letting the Souls run out, to then be fully replenished back to full.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Oct 1, 2022
whats wrong with this game? instead of encounter and fighting with visible enemies, battles just randomly pop up out of blue during ur char movements around the map, theres also pointless rgl i believe? system that didnt even punish you for losing, whats the point of leveling on regular enemies if you can just lose-lose-lose-attack buff-equipment buy-exchange live to reduce stress-lose-lose-repeat, dont even bother to fight mobs due to option for just surrender and continue moving to quest target like nothing happened, and game also run several processes of game.exe instances for idk what reason, aaaand theres also nw.js profile error for some reason, is this how this game supposed to be by itself, or its me fck up something?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
whats wrong with this game? instead of encounter and fighting with visible enemies, battles just randomly pop up out of blue during ur char movements around the map, theres also pointless rgl i believe? system that didnt even punish you for losing, whats the point of leveling on regular enemies if you can just lose-lose-lose-attack buff-equipment buy-exchange live to reduce stress-lose-lose-repeat, dont even bother to fight mobs due to option for just surrender and continue moving to quest target like nothing happened, and game also run several processes of game.exe instances for idk what reason, aaaand theres also nw.js profile error for some reason, is this how this game supposed to be by itself, or its me fck up something?
Half of this is basic RPG Maker MV stuff (random encounters on travel (there are also good RPGs out there with this option), game running multiple processes, the weird "nw.js" error message (that doesn't affect you in practice) ). The rest, it's just Deka game quality for ya (the combat not being that impressive, the rpg grind being very boring, and the lack of real stakes as death is not a problem).

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
Ilias made me laugh when she accidently killed me, and that sealed my love for her, even though I stopped playing within the first few hours. Unfortunately, random spoilers basically made sure I'd never come back to finish it. That is to say, that "edit" button is always there for you if you wanna save anyone else? I think. Do we have a time limit for editing?

As for this game?
Maybe if they shoulda given Llavagirl a "gacha addict" personality...

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Ilias made me laugh when she accidently killed me, and that sealed my love for her, even though I stopped playing within the first few hours. Unfortunately, random spoilers basically made sure I'd never come back to finish it. That is to say, that "edit" button is always there for you if you wanna save anyone else? I think. Do we have a time limit for editing?

As for this game?
Maybe if they shoulda given Llavagirl a "gacha addict" personality...
Went back and changed the comment. I was thinking a bit about Spoilers, but I was also thinking both that it was an older game, and the Spoil itself wasn't a major (unexpected) one (as I did not detail much around it, keeping it vague).
Also, I'd still recommend you playing through the game, it's honestly a great experience overall, cool story (even if you know some of it already, it's still worthwhile checking out), decent gameplay, and lots of Monster Girls to enjoy. I'm even making a Review soon on the series (including the Paradox series, here's hopes Part 3 for it comes out soon enough...)

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
how did you beat rosita?
Quite simple. 999999hp Rosita sounds kinda scary at first, but she's honestly a pushover. The longer the fight goes, the more the damages you do to her are amplified. Just avoid getting killed, basically. Shadowbound and Soul Link will be your best tools for survival. Afflicting status effects on her such as Poison and Bleeding will help too to chip away some of that health up until she reaches the point of losing an absurd amount of hp on some of your least threatening moves. She's perhaps the easiest fight in the game once you're aware of how she works.

knoife

Mar 29, 2019
So do i really have to walk to all 8 dominas and get their soul shards??????
It doesn't really help that Illvana makes a comment and makes me have to stop walking too.
This is a really annoying section which is all due to the fact you walk as fast as a turtle

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
So do i really have to walk to all 8 dominas and get their soul shards??????
It doesn't really help that Illvana makes a comment and makes me have to stop walking too.
This is a really annoying section which is all due to the fact you walk as fast as a turtle
Yup, it's one of my biggest complaints of this whole update. I completely feel your pain.

Whiterisere

Sep 27, 2017
Guys I stopped playing when the updates got so buggy the game was barely playable, how's the game state now?
I read some of the latest reviewes and bugs weren't mentioned, I'm asking cause I want to restart playing but I'm worried it would be a waste of time

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Guys I stopped playing when the updates got so buggy the game was barely playable, how's the game state now?
I read some of the latest reviewes and bugs weren't mentioned, I'm asking cause I want to restart playing but I'm worried it would be a waste of time
Specifically, there aren't any really game-brraking bugs atm, simply that the newer content is less polished and overall just a downgrade in quality.

Reactions: Whiterisere

kurama140

Oct 6, 2020
The entirety of Raa's realm would like a word with you.
I played thought the whole game and i did not encounter any bugs

Apart from the exploint in franziskas realm where you can choose a 2ed clash to get the upgrades from like i stated with crusader to beserker and endet with duelist and dont know whats the next 2 path of that

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes