Oct 15, 2022
Maki and Miki is obviously the best domina. Two cute girls for the price of one, is nice to the player character, and so far the only domina that had second thoughts on betraying illyana. I'd say she is the best domina. While the Clown girl is the worst domina. She's f tier.

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
sorry, has anyone the save of all the battle? i don't have so much time for play and wait to level up for go to the next boss couse my work it's too much in those months, so i swear in someone who have the save of previous the battle with all bosses so i can see and battle with all, thanks for who wanna help me <3

Steelmole

Feb 6, 2020
The game is now out Screenshot 2022-10-20 001221.png Here is the changelog

Version 9.0: -Added Hora's Time Capsule -You can now correctly wear Magic Items as any class -The Poison effect Narcissa's archer inflicts you with now correctly removes itself at battle end (edited)

Changes from EA: -Added the post-victory storyline -Added dialogue to all Swiftwood residents -Added Swiftwood sidequest -Added Lost battles in the Garden of Ages -You now need to defeat some Lost before entering Hora's Yakata -Llavanya no longer moans inside throne rooms to prevent text overlapping -You now correctly heal back up to full before every fight with a Domina in the Dying Realms (Hora's quest) -Hora's 'Last Soul Shard' scene now works -Added Mental Break event and enslavement when Stress reaches 100 (you lose 25 Stress per defeat)

For the people when then need to copy and paste

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes