Frank1415

Nov 11, 2017
how did you get it to launch at all? nothing happens when I try to launch with wine or proton
I'm trying to run in on my phone with winlator and I only got it to run once after so many tries and the next day it didn't open at all

Update: did some testing and turns out box64 0.2.7 is the only one that works, tried 0.2.8 and 0.3.0 and it wouldn't work

Last edited:

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
This game takes about 1 minute to launch, and consume around 900MB of RAM. I do not think this is normal for a Pixel Game Maker product

anyway, at the beginning of the game, what does it mean by "restrictions"? Does it mean less sex?

Last edited:

spacemix

Dec 30, 2020
Man the combat in this is so one sided. Either you completely dominate the enemies or they get a bunch of cheap shots in and you die immediately. They should add an invincibility window after you get hit, even if it's just a frame.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Man the combat in this is so one sided. Either you completely dominate the enemies or they get a bunch of cheap shots in and you die immediately. They should add an invincibility window after you get hit, even if it's just a frame.
Oh you with the based Asuka picture lmao, The game in your signature, whatever happned to it, I forgot its name or if it ever got a release/update.

nrgnv

Feb 23, 2023
Does anyone know the bgm title on chapter 5 stage 1? I tried opening some ogg files in Resources/audio/ but I can't play them for some reasons. can't convert them to mp3 either

XSinX

Apr 3, 2021
very fun game, haven't have that fun since à long time .
ty man , hope they're be update in the futur :
- new monster
- new maps
- new power.

anonymous558

Jun 6, 2018
So the most recent version of the game won't even start. Windows 11 (unfortunately) by the way. Might want to look at that, because judging by the other comments I'm not the only one seeing this.

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So the most recent version of the game won't even start. Windows 11 (unfortunately) by the way. Might want to look at that, because judging by the other comments I'm not the only one seeing this.
it take around 1 minute to open (i'm on windows 11 too).

If note already done, try to move the folder into another directory, sometimes it fix the start problems.

Vanished

Mar 3, 2020
any body able to defeat the speed mutant?
Ok this annoyed me for a bit till I looked through the tutorial in the pause menu (side note, there are alot of moves not covered in base game play) in order to actually beat it you need to do a "just step" which is a parry while pressing down at the same time. For controller it is RB + DOWN and you enter a slow mo instance. While you are in the slow mo you have to hit a charged heavy attack (holding Y) and that should break the mutant out of super speed. From there it is a normal enemy.

Last edited:

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
View attachment 3940646

there is something bugging me here....

it aint a miner i guess lol. But still my game is laggy...
*"male protagonist" tag*
*all of the preview material and actual gameplay are playing as the bitch getting fucked*
*also random forced NTR or rape of your character you're romancing in game*
What the hell is wrong with the majority of uploaders?
wow the effort it takes to whine here takes more than actually fucking around and finding out booting up the game.
You're literally the suit. You are the body suit, fused with her fighting outfit in the first mission. Off mission you get to chill in her apartment with her or develop skinship. Its male protagonist in menu and female in mission. You lose , you're fucked, like every hentai action platformer/sidescroller combat ever.
Go whine about missing tags that you feel are necessary on DLsite
Screenshot 2024-08-19 at 04-14-29 闇狩紅狼 PIEROCK GAMES DLsite Doujin - For Adults.png

Anonymous01

Sep 13, 2017
MAN...it's been such a long time i've gotten myself a game where FMC has an actual love interest instead of rape and only rape. I always loved the concept of avoiding rape by not being beaten with FMC games, and yet, if you avoid being beaten, you also get no H-content which was disappointing. This game is such a rare find!

Reactions: septacycell

Fr0sty90

Mar 29, 2021
hi, i kinda cant start this game... when i try to start with the player.exe windows tells me that MSVCR100.dll was not found :/

leequangson

Oct 27, 2018
cant find pointer for hp, and the instruction accesses too many addresses
any hackers know how to cheat pixel game maker?

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes