Others Completed Damsel Quest [AzureZero]

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
just try the demo for MMM i reckon. its not a stealth game and the only people who found ti frustrating didn't use the uppercut attack to its fullest potential... there's only one really challenging stage and the last boss can be tricky before you figure out how to avoid everything... but i had fun making it.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
If you mean the side-scrolling one(you have 2 games with the MMM initials) then I did. It wasn't bad. Side-scrollers aren't exactly my style, but those are the ones that tend to have sprite based scenes so I always take a look at them.

That's the reason why I asked if this is the same style of game as that or if it's been expanded compared to that. :)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
this one's one of my first games and its terrible... because i couldnt make an ai that properly chases you, i made it a game where you lose automatically if you get spotted. then because the difficulty was scaling too hard... i threw out the stealth stuff half way through with shooter and run or rape stages.

im pretty sure there's a level skip in either the number keys or the top row of letters... i know theres a cheat to give her wings in any level...

this game actually has a plot but its never really discussed... in summary, the castle she's dropped in is populated with representations of her own repressed lust... and she only makes it out because there's a benevolent spirit nested inside the big evil spirit of the castle that gives her an out.

ultimately the mc accepts her sluttyness but refuses to let that keep her there and emerges as a more well rounded individual... by the time she gets back to her castle in the sequel she's almost too laid back to be a proper princess.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
ÁH! So this was BEFORE the first MMM, okay now I get it.
Gonna try it out later and see how it evolved since then. :)

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
December sales.
All my lewd games (on itch.io) are discounted for 20% off for the month of december.

the price for all of them at 20% off was an excessive 58usd. So I also made a bundle of them for 40usd.
the bundle also includes the discounted yuki’s tale, which isn’t finished yet.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
i consider this game to be kinda shit
so i put it on pay what you want, effectively rendering it free

Reactions: internet weirdo

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
i don't think so, i got frustrated with BE because it was all i was being commissioned for back when i was starting out and they were making me violate good proportions which was making me a worse artist... also they all dropped me when i swapped my all night stream to a different day (because it was fucking up my sleeping pattern for university.)...
kinda salty about that...

i wouldnt do completely huge bazongas where theyre like impossible to get up... im more of a girls in rows getting fucked/milked/impregnated kind of person. I also love cute yuri but i can't draw it for the life of me.
I can feel your hate towards this person in this game. Plenty of situations in this game actively feel like they hate the player. Lack of frequent checkpoints allowing you to lose large amounts of progress from a single death. A lot of jumps where you have to be on the absolute edge of the platform or you will not make the jump. Sightlines not clearly defined and you can even be seen through floors by enemies if you use the wings to fly up to the ceiling. It's a nightmare of a game that hates you for playing it.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I can feel your hate towards this person in this game. Plenty of situations in this game actively feel like they hate the player. Lack of frequent checkpoints allowing you to lose large amounts of progress from a single death. A lot of jumps where you have to be on the absolute edge of the platform or you will not make the jump. Sightlines not clearly defined and you can even be seen through floors by enemies if you use the wings to fly up to the ceiling. It's a nightmare of a game that hates you for playing it.
or i was just really bad at making games. I wish it was some ploy to harvest salt but it was honestly the best i could do at the time.
there was just no way for me to increase the difficulty without it getting really frustrating, hence the switch to new gameplay styles in the latter half. because the stealth i created was either you have to wait longer between each safe cycle to advance... or something else

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
or i was just really bad at making games. I wish it was some ploy to harvest salt but it was honestly the best i could do at the time.
there was just no way for me to increase the difficulty without it getting really frustrating, hence the switch to new gameplay styles in the latter half. because the stealth i created was either you have to wait longer between each safe cycle to advance... or something else
I found the most effective way to get past the stealth sections was get them all running by hitting them with a rock. Then get them all running really close to one another so you only have to avoid one (what seemed like) 'orb' of vision. This is done by throwing a rock at one really close until just before another one and hopefully they run the same way as the other guard. Thus syncing them up. You're dealing with two or three fast enemies that are really close, instead of two enemies really far apart causing more of a hazard area.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I found the most effective way to get past the stealth sections was get them all running by hitting them with a rock. Then get them all running really close to one another so you only have to avoid one (what seemed like) 'orb' of vision. This is done by throwing a rock at one really close until just before another one and hopefully they run the same way as the other guard. Thus syncing them up. You're dealing with two or three fast enemies that are really close, instead of two enemies really far apart causing more of a hazard area.
yeah but you cant really say that's a satisfying difficulty curve can you