Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
I believe you need the A and B keys to get it so you have to backtrack with the B key.

Alternatively, you can just skip the assault rifle, when you get to the next area there is an elevator that goes up two floors, do that and youll get a MG42 a machinegun. Also final boss gives you a Sub machinegun weapon.

there are currently 4 weapons in the game to my knowledge minus the Melee mechanic (Pistol, assault rifle,smg,machinegun).
Sorry but are you talking about the spider final boss? Somehow I got nothing from killing it

Alice12

Dec 20, 2017
Excuse me, is this the end for this demo or something else can be done? I've finished fighting the mechanical spider boss thingy and then got teleported to the dorm/apartment thing

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Sorry but are you talking about the spider final boss? Somehow I got nothing from killing it
In the previous demo there used to be a sub machinegun in the same room as the boss when you entered (this was probably removed because of the ammo refill stations) at the time that was written the game didn't give you ammo resupplies and you had to go with what you picked up.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes