• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 4058720 May I ask how these two scenes can be played first?
I don't even get these two dream sequence scenes.
Looks like a girl in a pub, but don't know how to play the scene
No, it's the girl from the future who's drinking from the water fountain at the very start (Kristal). I can't remember what you need for the scenes though. I'll try and have a think and see if I remember.

gogoyuyu

Nov 25, 2021
No, it's the girl from the future who's drinking from the water fountain at the very start (Kristal). I can't remember what you need for the scenes though. I'll try and have a think and see if I remember.
Thanks. It's kind of hard not having the full gallery.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Thanks. It's kind of hard not having the full gallery.
I think (and I'm only guessing here).

Have Lust of at least 30
Drink at least 3 whiskeys at the saloon
Go to sleep in your own house

I also think if you have 3 love with one of the Lis and haven't had the night visit from them it will do that first.

Nxooda

Dec 6, 2023
When you finish chapter 1, you're stuck at walkthrough of chapter 1 where u need to talk to the gold mine guy.

I did a clean playthrough and happened on both occasions. You can still buy the house but there's no prompt on what to do and nothing seems to unlock.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
When you finish chapter 1, you're stuck at walkthrough of chapter 1 where u need to talk to the gold mine guy.

I did a clean playthrough and happened on both occasions. You can still buy the house but there's no prompt on what to do and nothing seems to unlock.
You have to go to the gold mine in the afternoon. Other times of day won't work. Just do something else in the morning and then head there in the afternoon, it should trigger chapter 2.

gogoyuyu

Nov 25, 2021
微信图片_20240922160514.png 微信图片_20240922160519.png 微信图片_20240922160525.png 微信图片_20240922160529.png 微信图片_20240922122242.png What are the conditions for these gray scenes to trigger, replay twice, there are still many scenes that can not trigger, chapter 4 has played two or three times..

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 4059035 View attachment 4059036 View attachment 4059037 View attachment 4059038 View attachment 4059040 What are the conditions for these gray scenes to trigger, replay twice, there are still many scenes that can not trigger, chapter 4 has played two or three times..
1. Go hunting with Dakota and Diane tags along, while hunting go with Diane.
2. When Dakota asks to meet at abandoned house at night - Go.
2. In the loft, while guarding the ranch from the bad dudes.
3. Go to the ranch, ask Ivana for cowgirl.
4. Meet Dakota at the lake Mon, Wed or Fri (after she's lost her virginity)

Reactions: gogoyuyu

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
1. I don't know how to have anal sex in the first scene, and now the gallery only offers the option of intercourse.
2. How is the meeting of Dakota's abandoned house triggered? I have played it again several times, but it does not trigger the meeting option. What preparations do I need to make
3, pasture, I now only out of two scenes, only masturbation and oral sex, cattle I have raised 20, is it necessary to complete the attic guard will have this scene?
For Dakota, do the railway scene of Blackjack and have foursome with Dakota, Diane & Rebecca (only on saturday), then you'll get an option between Jeffrey and Dakota, choose Dakota and she'll asks to meet you at the abandoned house, go there that night.

When you go to the ranch with Dakota and Diane, it's been robbed of 3 cattle. Stay the night with everyone and the scene should trigger during the night. It's fairly late in chapter 4.

Reactions: gogoyuyu

gogoyuyu

Nov 25, 2021
For Dakota, do the railway scene of Blackjack and have foursome with Dakota, Diane & Rebecca (only on saturday), then you'll get an option between Jeffrey and Dakota, choose Dakota and she'll asks to meet you at the abandoned house, go there that night.

When you go to the ranch with Dakota and Diane, it's been robbed of 3 cattle. Stay the night with everyone and the scene should trigger during the night. It's fairly late in chapter 4.
Thank you. I really didn't notice the dialogue key. The gallery was typed.

Reactions: MiltonPowers

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
1727133049442.png

Guys, just responding to this criticism here about the prices of items charged in the game. I set prices that made sense to have a viable economic system within the game, it wouldn't make any sense to spend the entire game working with broken prices like 95 cents for a night at a hotel, and 3 dollars for a reward. I shouldn't even be answering this kind of thing, but I would like you to understand why I use higher prices. Now about political ideologies, I have nothing to comment on. This is just a game, not a historical documentary.

Now speaking of good things, here is a little preview of the final part of chapter 4 that should come out later this month.

CH4SC13Img12.png

I don't really care about reviews or the number of stars, because I'm confident that those who really like my games don't care about that either. Thanks for the support!

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
View attachment 4064253

Guys, just responding to this criticism here about the prices of items charged in the game. I set prices that made sense to have a viable economic system within the game, it wouldn't make any sense to spend the entire game working with broken prices like 95 cents for a night at a hotel, and 3 dollars for a reward. I shouldn't even be answering this kind of thing, but I would like you to understand why I use higher prices. Now about political ideologies, I have nothing to comment on. This is just a game, not a historical documentary.

Now speaking of good things, here is a little preview of the final part of chapter 4 that should come out later this month.

View attachment 4064258

I don't really care about reviews or the number of stars, because I'm confident that those who really like my games don't care about that either. Thanks for the support!
As long as the ability to make money matches what you have to spend it on, then I don't really care about the prices. That's the most important thing. Prices are what they are. TBH until I saw this, I hadn't even noticed they were a little out of whack.

Last edited:

PiggyNose

Game Developer
Jan 21, 2023
As long as the ability to make money matches what you have to spend it on, then I don't really care the prices. That's the most important thing. Prices are what they are. TBH until I saw this, I hadn't even noticed they were a little out of whack.
Exactly, the idea is that the player can make money by working, hunting, etc... And have enough purchasing power to get by in the game but without having to grind so much. If I were to do it like it really was back then, the player would have to work 5 days to pay for a hotel room, 20 days to buy a gun, etc... It would be very boring.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes