Unreal Engine BBG - The Pleasure of the Fight [v0.5.1 Alpha Hotfix] [Trample Ingame]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DrkMX

Jul 9, 2023
She still uses that plenty. I only tried a very brief test on fight 3 with hard mode on, so maybe that makes a difference. I did one quick with female and one quick with male and I dont remember any different things between them.

She does cat toy in phase 1 now, almost like distraction has new options or ones that didnt work last time. Also during distraction is like a new foot worship scene where your character just suddenly gets obsessed with kissing her feet and if the fight has gone long enough she lets you or else she kicks you away. Also might be bugged since it just goes into a stomp animation there dont seem to be a way out of.
Foot obsessed? I wanna get that one XD

DrkMX

Jul 9, 2023
Anyone else having errors where the game crashes? It's mentions a D3 or something, but the crash is so bad I have to restart my PC. I noticed so far it doesn't happen with Sol, only he robot Dino.

Mar 17, 2021
the foot obssessed one doesn't just happen, you gotta hold C when you are sufficiently 'distracted'. Likewise with the dog level. I do not know about other levels having the same mechanic, I also do not know if for the lioness there are other worship scenes as I aint about to test that ong

Reactions: Mardion

DrkMX

Jul 9, 2023
Anyone else having errors where the game crashes? It's mentions a D3 or something, but the crash is so bad I have to restart my PC. I noticed so far it doesn't happen with Sol, only he robot Dino.
D3D or DnD3 Device removed. Then it's a fatal Error.

Reactions: zhou850986993

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
She still uses that plenty. I only tried a very brief test on fight 3 with hard mode on, so maybe that makes a difference. I did one quick with female and one quick with male and I dont remember any different things between them.
Ah, it must be a difficulty thing, then. I only play in Easy, and she was only using the punch, kick and bearhug in the first two phases.

She does cat toy in phase 1 now, almost like distraction has new options or ones that didnt work last time. Also during distraction is like a new foot worship scene where your character just suddenly gets obsessed with kissing her feet and if the fight has gone long enough she lets you or else she kicks you away. Also might be bugged since it just goes into a stomp animation there dont seem to be a way out of.
Oh nice, that sounds very interesting! But yeah, another reason that I stopped playing that fight in 0.5.1 is that I now get stuck in certain animations that I could get out of in 0.5...

the foot obssessed one doesn't just happen, you gotta hold C when you are sufficiently 'distracted'.
Where "sufficiently" = over 50%, or near 100%?

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
the foot obssessed one doesn't just happen, you gotta hold C when you are sufficiently 'distracted'. Likewise with the dog level. I do not know about other levels having the same mechanic, I also do not know if for the lioness there are other worship scenes as I aint about to test that ong
IDK anything about holding C, I use the controller and it just happens after a long grapple where the distraction builds up.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018

She does cat toy in phase 1 now
Well, I can ascertain it has nothing to do with the difficulty. I played a lot of Hard Mode (because of your post only, as I otherwise hate that difficulty) but I again didn't get any "low dropkick" move whatsoever, much less an early cat toy. I guess it's the "Fight 3" that makes a difference, and I don't know how to access that.

I also found a new bug that also wasn't there in 0.5. If she performs her "footjob during facesitting" grab, the special meter that appears automatically depletes itself in regular intervals, so this grab never ever ends.

Jul 27, 2020
Ah, it must be a difficulty thing, then. I only play in Easy, and she was only using the punch, kick and bearhug in the first two phases.

Oh nice, that sounds very interesting! But yeah, another reason that I stopped playing that fight in 0.5.1 is that I now get stuck in certain animations that I could get out of in 0.5...

Where "sufficiently" = over 50%, or near 100%?
It worked for me after losing the 3 ''distraction'' dots when there were like 200 seconds remaining in the fight

Reactions: Mardion

zhou850986993

Jan 1, 2020

Wow, can you please share your save? I think many of us are expecting this foot-obsessed scene.:love::giggle:

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote