Noonez

Aug 20, 2018
Finally beat the game thanks to this.

Here's the full save if anyone is interested, it's located on "AppData\Local\Aolta_Finisher_2021".

Edit: Added the AoltaSaves for %userprofile%\AoltaSaves as DCyab pointed.
dont know why, but save has only 1 girl. Other has some progress, but not 100.
so... i spend my time, andachive every girl

Reactions: Gwimmly and Rhacher

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
anyone got the bug where if you try to save at laptop all the slots are empty you do not see the cursor but hear the sound when you move it around (it still registers the save you just need to guess where you saved) and you can not open the inventory with "esc"
Also does anyone know where to find boiled eggs I know you trade "hearts" to the flower at the market for "sunny side up" and to "cottonman" in the morgue for "scrambled eggs"
Edit: game has a sense of humor after getting the "queen of thousand swords"(the one asking for massage) to 100 friendship and exiting her ... brothel/hideout/base ? I could open the menu again and see all the saves
still don't know what triggered the bug or what made it go away

Last edited:

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Not sure if this is the place but since it's Hornblase- does anyone have the newest downloadable Alien Sex Date from the subscribestar?

bomb2022

Mar 3, 2022
is anyone able to upload 1.6?
if nobody else has the game i might actually buy it from itch since its on sale
speaking of hornblase games
i saw here
that they worked on a "SIMSEH 3"
does anyone know if it's still in development or abandoned?

here you go v1.7

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2018
So let me get this straight, I am a jellyfish alien who woke up to a different planet and I am seeking out love. I am able to somehow have children with human with women to create hybrids? And there is a robot that gives footjobs? Well, I am hooked!

Reactions: CorktheRat
Apr 3, 2019
Thought I'd give this game a try to see what it was like, saw it had no options menu to turn BGM off (I like to listen to music/podcasts/vids while I game) so I did some digging and found out how to extract the archive file that all the games media is stored in, then i just replaced the BGM files with empty new empty ones and it worked. So for anyone else that wants the no BGM version here it is: Instructions: Place this file in the game's main folder and overwrite when prompted. You'll probably need to start a new game because I tried with a save I had already made and it just kicked me back to the main menu.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes