4.20 star(s) 18 Votes

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
does the content end when the fairy queen asks for the pranks? im kinda stuck there (talked with that one fairy that wants to do pranks but nothing seems to progress)

Potatobrain

Jun 9, 2017
I can't seem to progress Alice questline, im stuck at "Potions for the fox: Return to Alice" already turned her into a futa but i can't progress any further.

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
any type of way to modify the files and give yourself coins? cant really progress the game cuz I cant buy items

A-lice

May 7, 2023
guys how can i finish the big joke quest. i have already pranked everyone but the quest does not get cleared

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Does anyone have an easy way to fix filenames on Linux? Every time I try to run a new version I have to fix filename cases. I know joiplay does it somehow on Android, but this game doesnt run on joiplay... I myself use a simple shell script to create links but there's always a couple filenames it misses and I have to do it manually during the game...

Last edited:

FairyDustVore

Sep 17, 2024
A few questions.
One does someone else has the problem of crashing in the fairy vore minigami.

And second,how do we trigger our catgirl deity eating the ghost scene normaly. I did look around,but its so long since i play this game that i am not sure what i need to do and when to trigger it.

Miks96

Dec 10, 2023
A few questions.
One does someone else has the problem of crashing in the fairy vore minigami.

And second,how do we trigger our catgirl deity eating the ghost scene normaly. I did look around,but its so long since i play this game that i am not sure what i need to do and when to trigger it.
When u are running away from her u need to have retribution(present from lisa when you are asking about Helen's birthday gift) in your inventory and chose new option

Reactions: FairyDustVore
4.20 star(s) 18 Votes