Others [Translation Request] Shiiku x Kanojo [Ume Soft]

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
83387.jpg
Name: 飼育×彼女
Developer
Release Date: 2015-02-06

Genre: Male Protagonist, Raising Simulation, Sister, Incest, Adult Protagonist, Adult Heroine, Stalking, Kidnapping, Only a Single Heroine, University Student Heroine, Breast Expansion, Passage of Time, Bondage, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Bad Ending(s)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PeteHanson

Feb 3, 2019
The devs of this seem to once again sell their game only on their own store page, so bare that in mind, guys!
According to the cg rip of this game on this girl is the protags sister as well. So i add that to the tags.

This one was something else, watching it as a at least was. This always felt like the producers of it (maybe also the vn story writer himself) wanted to make a statement against very fucked up shit guys would do to a chick like this one. But this is what got me curious in this game as well, because i wanted to see if they maybe adapted one of the bad endings to make their point and the vn itself is not that gruesome and tragic?

Last edited:
Reactions: MudKipling

Señor F

Apr 13, 2018
+1
This game appeals to me a lot, I'm learning japanese and being able to understand this game is one of my motivations, as weird as it sounds, maybe when I am actually able to understand it I'll take a shot at trying to translate it, at least the UI and stuff.
Also, in regards to the hentai
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NadiaEros

Apr 4, 2020
I've watched the hentai adaptation for this a couple years ago. Is the story in this visual novel somewhat different relative to its adaptation?