Others [Translation Request] Chrono Reaper and the Seven Demon Princesses (House of Black and Dream Fantasies)

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
1679918681992.png

Released Date: 27/03/2023
Original Title:

Developer: (RePureAria Developer)
Original Language: Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre: female protagonist, lesbian, pixel art, side-scroller, succubus
Request Translation: From japanese to english

After almost 4 years House of Black and Dream Fantasies new game is out, so I really would like to play this game with an english translation like RePureAria1&2 and Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim. I'm pretty sure this game will get future updates from the developer.

Ugahitta

Apr 29, 2021
View attachment 2498247

Released Date: 27/03/2023
Original Title:

Developer: (RePureAria Developer)
Original Language: Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre: female protagonist, lesbian, pixel art, side-scroller, succubus
Request Translation: From japanese to english

After almost 4 years House of Black and Dream Fantasies new game is out, so I really would like to play this game with an english translation like RePureAria1&2 and Rakuen Iseki no Limulilim. I'm pretty sure this game will get future updates from the developer.
where i can download this game ?
i found some versions on internet, but the game closes when i open

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Thanks for the save. Difficult to tell what the hell is going on without a translation. disappointing there's no gallery, too :(
Yeah, I thought the game would be better since the last games he has done before are very good imo.
He's still working on it, so let's hope the game will improve.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
The author devoted himself to game production to relieve stress due to his mental condition. But he over-indulged in it and damaged his own body when this game first released. Now hes fine I guess.