Others [Translation Request] Aiyoku no Nakaba, In to You no Doukoku ~Injoku wa Seifuku no Shita ni~

kayot

Dec 19, 2017
Gall0#00006.png

---

Description
Sara is back to her hometown for the first time in ten years. She looks forward to meeting her childhood friend Mari. They made a promise at the hill before, "Let's take part in a tennis competition together someday."

However, Mari has totally changed. She is really nasty to Sara. Sara tries to put up with it, but another trouble happens to Sara. A part of her body gets big and becomes like a penis all of a sudden, not to mention she is obsessed with the desire to satisfy her libido...

[From ErogeShop]

---

I've managed to extract the assets and script files with GARbro, but the scripts are either compressed or encrypted. I've attached one of the files. If someone has seen this before and knows how to recover the script file, I'd be willing to do a bad translation on this game. My only other option is to use TextExtract on the game and hope for the best. In the first case I may be able to use the existing game, but if I have to use TextExtract then I'll have to remake the game in RenPy and I have no idea how that'll turn out :|

Last edited:

A-9570

Dec 29, 2017

---

Description
Sara is back to her hometown for the first time in ten years. She looks forward to meeting her childhood friend Mari. They made a promise at the hill before, "Let's take part in a tennis competition together someday."

However, Mari has totally changed. She is really nasty to Sara. Sara tries to put up with it, but another trouble happens to Sara. A part of her body gets big and becomes like a penis all of a sudden, not to mention she is obsessed with the desire to satisfy her libido...

[From ErogeShop]

---

I've managed to extract the assets and script files with GARbro, but the scripts are either compressed or encrypted. I've attached one of the files. If someone has seen this before and knows how to recover the script file, I'd be willing to do a bad translation on this game. My only other option is to use TextExtract on the game and hope for the best. In the first case I may be able to use the existing game, but if I have to use TextExtract then I'll have to remake the game in RenPy and I have no idea how that'll turn out :|
Adding [Translation Request] to the beginning of the thread title maybe could help to make it more visible (y)

Charon68

Aug 24, 2024

---

Description

[From ErogeShop]

---

+1