HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Since the wiki is outdated, does going too far in the Tasha dosing path actually has some weird interractions/bug with Dom John path ? Or are there some new hoops on the Dom John path not mentionned in the wiki ? Despite fullfilling the requirements written in the wiki (elevator and threesome with Tasha and Penny twice), I dont get the evening training event, and I did get the club event but it seemed more like I was getting it from the Tasha path than Dom John path as it didn't unlock the next part with Diana.
ETA: character is male, should that matter.
ONce Tasha starts getting the Dreams for her Vagina Ending, that'll halt Dom John.

As for everything else, it shouldn't. Only two characters can halt his progress:

1. Penny being dosed to be Dom and or made to follow your orders above anyone else
2. Diana being dosed to be fully Dom

Don't think Tasha has any halts if you Dose her vs do her no Dose Route

xegin157

Jan 8, 2021
ONce Tasha starts getting the Dreams for her Vagina Ending, that'll halt Dom John.

As for everything else, it shouldn't. Only two characters can halt his progress:

1. Penny being dosed to be Dom and or made to follow your orders above anyone else
2. Diana being dosed to be fully Dom

Don't think Tasha has any halts if you Dose her vs do her no Dose Route
Thanks!
The issue solved itself as I continued to play. I honnestly don't know if I was just too impatient, or if because the Dom John route doesn't prevent the "going to the club" events of Tasha dose route from triggering, they take precedence, making it less likely from the Dom John route events to trigger.

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

merptank24

Jul 12, 2021
every time i go thru free play it seems like tashas no dose route bugs out after a point and doesnt continue idk if its just me or not?
also i try to focus just on tasha lately so idk if theres a story trigger or not to getting tashas stuff to trigger

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Question does the newer update for Penny have a scene with the mom being a futa? Or any interaction with them at all which is new?

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Not that I know of. All of Penny's stuff is only for The Company and her apartment
Sad was hoping for some family mingling. Non futa mom either submitting to Dom Penny. Or if a futa Mom stealing non Penny from the MC, or Dom Penny convincing the mom to spit roast the MC. Thanks

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Is there anyway to play as sub female? Any cool events? Or is everything focused on dom guy?
Every character state has the same amount of varied scenes across the board

Dom Male
Sub Female
Dom Trans
etc

So no matter where you are, you get something. Say, Diana has a sex scene in her office. You will get different variations if you are Male or Female. Sub or Dom. Have Vagina or Penis.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Not sure what you clicked on but the second online link works

WeilBaum

Jun 30, 2023
I think I already have an idea why, but why bother making pronunciation buttons if you're going to tie pronunciation to gender identity?

Nilisa

Nov 15, 2021
What kind of Incest Password ???
Like incest was deleted, but it can be returned with a password?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
What kind of Incest Password ???
Like incest was deleted, but it can be returned with a password?
It's now in cheats.

1. Start a new game
2. Say you've played before
3. Create your character and turn on cheats.
4. Last one, Oedipus turns on Incest.

This was the only way Patreon would allow Westane to have his page open. This is the only way to turn incest on now

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
It's now in cheats.

1. Start a new game
2. Say you've played before
3. Create your character and turn on cheats.
4. Last one, Oedipus turns on Incest.

This was the only way Patreon would allow Westane to have his page open. This is the only way to turn incest on now
Would be a good idea to add that on page 1.

repurta

May 16, 2024
is there a way to have the game not automatically change your gender? im ok with the character changing from male to trans/sissy/bimbo but the cock randomly disappearing and a pussy forming is a little much without intentionally having a procedure or something. that and i have a huge chastity fetish...

sorry if this was answered before, couldnt find a FAQ and the search function wasnt helpful.

Nightmare95

Feb 26, 2017
is there a way to have the game not automatically change your gender? im ok with the character changing from male to trans/sissy/bimbo but the cock randomly disappearing and a pussy forming is a little much without intentionally having a procedure or something. that and i have a huge chastity fetish...

sorry if this was answered before, couldnt find a FAQ and the search function wasnt helpful.
disabled forced transformations when beginning the game

3.90 star(s) 75 Votes