HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I may have asked before but didn't see it in the search...

I am in Free roam mode (or whatever it's called..) I had reached
the 'end' of the game so continued on.

In order to get back into regular game mode, I need to wait until
version 6 where there will be new storyline content? Is that correct?

Thank you
Cheers
We'll find out in 2025

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Been a while, what exactly does the Affection and Corruption stats affect? You already slut them up with the serums, right? What do the values themselves affect?

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
Been a while, what exactly does the Affection and Corruption stats affect? You already slut them up with the serums, right? What do the values themselves affect?
Coins and there are new Affection Menus for every girl depending on if they have High Affection or High Corruption.

Plus there are certain events that trigger with Affection like Penny inviting you to her Apartment

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Plus there are certain events that trigger with Affection like Penny inviting you to her Apartment
I thought that was serum path-dependent? Pretty sure I maxed out both her affection and corruption and still had no sex scenes and no invite last time I checked in on the game.

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Coins and there are new Affection Menus for every girl depending on if they have High Affection or High Corruption.

So essentially, just aim to get them both as high as they can go? Lol

Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

macewindoom

Nov 28, 2017
Is it only me or every time you play it gives you the NaN error on the money? Talking about the recent release
I used debug mode. When that came up, next chance I got, I would go to my computer in my room and click $999,999,999 money. And it would reset. Weird that the money goes like that, but it's fixable.

Reactions: Khiropter

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
I thought that was serum path-dependent? Pretty sure I maxed out both her affection and corruption and still had no sex scenes and no invite last time I checked in on the game.
You're probably missing the Weekend dates. Asking her on a date twice will unlock a few more options like the Apartment

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
You're probably missing the Weekend dates. Asking her on a date twice will unlock a few more options like the Apartment
I don't think I had the option for weekend dates either, but I'll take another look the next time I dip in.

Edit: Yeah, just loaded up a save in the online version and no joy for Penny on my path, so it might be affection as well as a serum path.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: HaseoOfDeath

AccidentalGryffindor

Oct 8, 2020
I don't think I had the option for weekend dates either, but I'll take another look the next time I dip in.

Edit: Yeah, just loaded up a save in the online version and no joy for Penny on my path, so it might be affection as well as a serum path.

Thought you were supposed to call her on the phone in the afternoon?

Reactions: Wrynn13 and gregers

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Been awhile since I've been in here but was it possible to have John be feminizated but not turn into a girl if that makes sense? Mostly just looking at gregers picture with the bottom boy status. (unless they've not gotten to that part yet)

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Been awhile since I've been in here but was it possible to have John be feminizated but not turn into a girl if that makes sense? Mostly just looking at gregers picture with the bottom boy status. (unless they've not gotten to that part yet)
John's sub path is partially implemented but incomplete, still missing the final stages.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does the route actually lead to him being feminized, or will he still look male and just have the male/male media?
There's no feminization/sissification on his sub path AFAIK, for now anyway. Just the straight up M2F gender switch with the Chanel path(s?).

Don't know if anything in that direction is planned.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
There's no feminization/sissification on his sub path AFAIK, for now anyway. Just the straight up M2F gender switch with the Chanel path(s?).

Don't know if anything in that direction is planned.
Unfortunate, I like feminization. I want to put him in chastity and make him grow breasts

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I just got to the Pit. All Pit settings are default. I have 3 slaves to start, Lauren, Sarina, and Ella.

Here is Ella's description: "Ella is a young, adult female with very long, blonde hair. She has a pair of average breasts and a nice, shaved pussy."

Yet when I went to train vaginal skill, she was taken into surgery and "given a vagina".

Something seems wrong with that scenario, but I can't put my finger on it...

• Haha
Reactions: DrPoods
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes