qwsaq

Feb 2, 2020
half joking here but anyone else remember when this game had a plot that would occasionally actually move forward? :p
Westane: *Moves the plot forward*
F95: "Hey, when is [character or system] getting more content?"

Westane: *Expands content for [character or system]*
F95: "anyone else remember when this game had a plot that would occasionally actually move forward?"

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017

F95: "anyone else remember when this game had a plot that would occasionally actually move forward?"
you did read the 'half joking' part right and the lol?

Khiropter

Sep 29, 2018
Is it only me or every time you play it gives you the NaN error on the money? Talking about the recent release

Feb 6, 2018
While im here, I hate to be that one person but how do I switch Dakota out its kinda unsettling to play this after her death and all

homewaanarchist

May 14, 2018

Westane has a history of both moving slowly and also not really giving you, your money's worth. I've paid money for this game at a few points and it's never been worth it. The Pit simulator is garbage, that section shouldn't even be there, like it's not worth anybody's time. And now we're going to get months and months of something nobody really wants. The Tasha storyline was pretty garbage (limited options that weren't intuitive and none that really fit you into them well)

Reactions: TrickyL
3.90 star(s) 75 Votes