Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
ss-8.png

Overview:
Tears of the Slut is an adult visual novel where you explore sexual fantasies with your wife.
It takes place after the Tears of the NTR event.
The full game includes six chapters and an epilogue. Depending on your choice, you can end with one of the seven "good endings " or one of the two bad endings.
It makes a total of 9 different epilogs to unlock!
The game is centered on sharing your wife, with mutual consent.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-18
Release Date: 2024-08-31
Developer: Naughty Arcade Studio -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -

ss-1.png ss-2.png ss-3.png ss-4.png ss-5.png ss-6.png ss-7.png

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2018
Basically the same plot from both games-I thought one was going to be Netorase and the other Netorare but turns out it's just badly written Netorase with plot that takes from like 2 other games unashamadly

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Basically the same plot from both games-I thought one was going to be Netorase and the other Netorare but turns out it's just badly written Netorase with plot that takes from like 2 other games unashamadly
It's even stealing the plot itself?! Damn, that's some hardcore NTR.
"Hey, yo, I heard you like getting cucked, so I cucked your cuck game, so you can get cucked while you're getting cucked."

Jul 4, 2018
It's even stealing the plot itself?! Damn, that's some hardcore NTR.
"Hey, yo, I heard you like getting cucked, so I cucked your cuck game, so you can get cucked while you're getting cucked."
It's using NTR Phone, Netorase Phone (Holy shit how fucking unimaginative can you get to steal the blandest cuck game stories), Bowser Sexting and a few others as a base for it's story but it's most likely like the art itself, AI made.

The "developer" most likely fed all the stories/dialogue into an AI using his localized language and poorly translated it all over to english using google translate or something.

It's basically a necromoprhed sock-puppet wearing the skins of the games it steals from like Leatherface.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes