Unity Completed Mokoko [Final] [NAISU]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
600532_mokoko-arcade-games-coming-this-month-linux-mac-windows-pc.jpg

Overview:
Mokoko was inspired from the arcade games like Volfied, Qix and Gals Panic. A popular gaming style in the late 1980’s, Mokoko looks to resurrect the soul of the arcade genre while adding a modern touch. There are 24 levels in Mokoko; each level has its own unique boss and minions. The main goal is assisting the girls that need help from the weird bosses. This is sometimes passing a mobile game level, sometimes helping out with the insects in the kitchen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-14
Release Date: 2020-02-17
Developer: NAISU - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

UlPzeX.jpg wt+60y.jpg zNoURM.jpg Ts4ZuT.jpg IpCAo1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Whoa, that brings back memories. I had a game like this for MS DOS.
Sadly not with backgrounds like that though... then again, It might have corrupted my innocent child's mind and grow up to be a pervert. pfew.

Oh wait...
LOL Welcome to the club! XD ♥

Reactions: 246

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
is there a name for this style of game where you draw little rectangles? im always trying to find one when im bored

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Can anyone give context for the mokoko joke?
i can't seem to find a decent explanation on google
Once upon a time, two engineers go to Africa. They get caught by a black cannibal tribe there (not being racist but that's how it is lol). The chief of the tribe asks those engineers "Death or Mokoko?"
The first engineer thinks for a short time and decides Mokoko is better than death. But he also doesn't know what Mokoko is.
Hearing his reply, 2 black guys come to him, around 2 meters each. They take him and then they rape him.
After this, the chief turns to the second engineer and asks "Death or Mokoko?"
Second engineer wants an honorable death : "Death of course!"
After that, the chief orders : "Mokoko till death!"

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Once upon a time, two engineers go to Africa. They get caught by a black cannibal tribe there (not being racist but that's how it is lol). The chief of the tribe asks those engineers "Death or Mokoko?"
The first engineer thinks for a short time and decides Mokoko is better than death. But he also doesn't know what Mokoko is.
Hearing his reply, 2 black guys come to him, around 2 meters each. They take him and then they rape him.
Jaysis that's some old as balls joke, I remember running into a variation thereof on an RPG forum like twenty years ago.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Jaysis that's some old as balls joke, I remember running into a variation thereof on an RPG forum like twenty years ago.
yeah i heard this one like 10-15 years ago and it's even older than that xD still a classic

worm2600

Aug 19, 2018

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes