EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A game about a world where the barrier between mythology and reality is very thin. A formidable entity known as “The Deicide” threatens to obliterate all divine beings. To counter this cataclysmic danger, gods from every mythology converge to select a single mortal who will become their last hope. They bestow upon him the "Divinity Mark," granting him extraordinary powers and access to ancient magic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-05
Release Date: 2024-09-05
Developer: Crabwalk Games
Censored: No
Version: Demo - 2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
hey the brown haired guy in the first screenshot is one of the male characters in koitasku or whatever its called lol

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
every mythology converge to select a single mortal who will become their last hope. They bestow upon him the "Divinity Mark," granting him extraordinary powers and access to ancient magic.
That is an incredibly idiotic plan

1725493942010.png
Why are they so ugly :KEK:

Thx for the share

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Locked window size kills games. Don't know how to build a game, check the other sections of this site. Bye.

Jonxd321

XD
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Locked window size kills games. Don't know how to build a game, check the other sections of this site. Bye.
I know the locked window setting can be annoying, but it's just temporary and will be fixed in later updates. This version is not final and is mostly for me to get feedback early on so I can develop the game in the right direction.
I appreciate the feedback, thank you

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
I know the locked window setting can be annoying, but it's just temporary and will be fixed in later updates. This version is not final and is mostly for me to get feedback early on so I can develop the game in the right direction.
I appreciate the feedback, thank you
Are you the dev? If so, what are the future tags? Harem? ntr/sharing? Pregnancy?