EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ265700_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Undressing and shooting battles with psychics.
Defeat enemies and earn money to strengthen characters in the shop.
Mischief to the shop's sister or fight the enemy.
Aim to destroy the boss for some reason.
It's a good time after victory!!​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-02
Release Date: 2019-10-01
Developer: HIHOKEN
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG Capture4.JPG RE265700_img_smp1.jpg RE265700_img_smp2.jpg RE265700_img_smp3.jpg RE265700_img_smp4.jpg RE265700_img_smp5.jpg 00_BattleMode.png

Last edited by a moderator:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I understood precisely dick from looking at the description and pictures.
No need to be so rude there. Is this a shooter or is this a point and click adventure game? The pictures make it very difficult to tell what it is. What exactly is the goal of this game? Are you a detective, villian, secret organization? Are you suppose to be the good guy or the bad guy using the parasites to get your way with them? No there is not enough details to go by.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
I have to agree with you there.. What is this? No real description.
I understood precisely dick from looking at the description and pictures.
No need to be so rude there. Is this a shooter or is this a point and click adventure game? The pictures make it very difficult to tell what it is. What exactly is the goal of this game? Are you a detective, villian, secret organization? Are you suppose to be the good guy or the bad guy using the parasites to get your way with them? No there is not enough details to go by.

its a crappy DOS type of shumb,
your a bug locked in a box like area fighting a boss with a small army of bugs enemies that spawn like crazy ,
you move using the A,S,D,W keys, and shoot with the mouse buttons,

collect coins from dead enemies, just so you get to buy stuff from the store that makes stronger/unlock more scenes.

Reactions: thedevilyouknow

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Heres a video of the game... Not sure how much it will help, but its the video from the DLsite store... So I assume its supposed to give you an idea of what the game is?

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Nice little game, the battle mechanics are fun (it's a shoot 'em up). I was hoping for more content though, only one boss (and the only girl you can actually bang once you defeat her).

For those who want to see the h-scene directly just press H during the battle to go straight to the lewd ;)

Wolfikins

Feb 19, 2018
This is, honestly, the best idea unless you like bullet hell. Because it gets distinctly bullet hell like in the final stages. I mean, neat idea, just like a couple of other shmups that've turned up, but holy shit, that gets distinctly unfriendly. And, apart from the shopkeeper (who has three scenes, one randomly occuring, the other two based on purchases you make), there is, as noted, just the one girl.

D

Deleted member 64

come on guys, be nice on the forum lol......but tbh i cant understand the game YET for now
I cant blame the guys who are rude. We're all degenerates furiously wanking and wanting to bust a nut, searching constantly for the next best game. Eventually, we find a game and see that it has a confusing title, well ok let's try it anyways cause we've played the shit out of everything else. 30 mins go by and we're confused cause nothing makes sense, it's not hot and we've wasted our precious wank time. Of course I'd be pissed af.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes