EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner_4_by_1_Smaller.jpg

Overview:
Korx Corporate Congress is a tycoon, management, trainer game.
On the edges of the Rose Petal Galaxy spanning a few dozen stars exists The Korx Corporate Congress, A hyper capitalist corporate dictatorship of crazy, materialistic, sex obsessed tycoons, hell bent on selfishly making themselves more powerful without care of who they have to screw.
Built and ruled by the financial elite far from their original homeworld, this separated colony has built a successful independent civilisation.
In Korx Corporate Congress you play as a citizen, like any citizen you can buy and trade slaves from the market. Officially slavery is a punishment for most crimes, minor crimes may result in limited indentured slavery, however the elites are known for taking kickbacks for looking the other way allowing the enslavement of those without the resources to protect themselves.
Starting as a nobody you will have to take out a loan for some initial capital, of course the only loan available to a nobody uses their own citizenship as collateral, fail to pay it back will result in slavery. Keep ahead if your debt by training, selling, and or working your assets.
Success brings opportunity and advancement, failure results in enslavement.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-20
Release Date: 2022-05-20
Developer: Maswoo - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win 64: - - - - -
Win 32: - - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Interesting concept, not alot of "good" trainer games out there. Any plans to make the mc more then a floating penis though?

Victor376678

Jul 12, 2018
Hot damn, a lot of potential here. Could be an all around better version of stationmaster if some kind of base gets added to replace to jack-o-nine type interface, we shall watch your career with great interest (y)

Reactions: Rexaureus

Sergilippo

Jun 14, 2020
Seems a really good game, i would say more but the program open in full screen, with no settings for screen resoultion, and seems like the prompt to exit option is hided from the screen, i actually see other options around wich are not possible to click, any idea on how to fix that? Thanks in advice :)

alkeera

May 1, 2018
On the scale between 0(Slave Maker) 50(Whoremaker) and 100(Free Cities) how dark will this tycoon be?

Maswoo

Game Developer
Jan 11, 2020
Add pregnancy/breeding, incest/inbreeding tracking with stat/physical/mental consequences, and lactation with all that includes, and you'll be well on your way to being the next "Free Cities" but better.
This will definetely be in, my idea is this: when a baby is born they are moved to a growth capsule that ages them around 1 year equals 1 week, so in 18 in game weeks you have a full adult character single and ready to mingle.
On the scale between 0(Slave Maker) 50(Whoremaker) and 100(Free Cities) how dark will this tycoon be?
This will likely be hitting 80 or 90.
Seems a really good game, i would say more but the program open in full screen, with no settings for screen resoultion, and seems like the prompt to exit option is hided from the screen, i actually see other options around wich are not possible to click, any idea on how to fix that? Thanks in advice :)
I assume this is a really wide resolution monitor like 32:9. I will absolutely put in screen resolution options in and support more resolutions in a future build. In the mean time if you right click the exe -> create shortcut -> right click that shortcut -> properties -> in the Target field after the url paste this:
-screen-fullscreen 0 -screen-width 1920 -screen-height 1080
Change the width and height to whatever you want, should look like this:
1.jpg

3.00 star(s) 6 Votes