Unity HypnoLab VR [v1.4.1] [OutbreakGames]

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
I was expecting this to be just a scene player, so I was more than pleasantly surprised to find there's an actual game to play. There doesn't seem to be much point to finding the various devices, though, since they all seem to do the same thing. I got the soda right away, which unlocked the sex animations, but then the mind control helmet just unlocks the exact same animations. There's also a wide array of sex toys on the table in front of me, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get the girl to use them.

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
I was expecting this to be just a scene player, so I was more than pleasantly surprised to find there's an actual game to play. There doesn't seem to be much point to finding the various devices, though, since they all seem to do the same thing. I got the soda right away, which unlocked the sex animations, but then the mind control helmet just unlocks the exact same animations. There's also a wide array of sex toys on the table in front of me, but there doesn't seem to be a way to get the girl to use them.
In a way, it *is* like a scene player...with only one scenario and one person :p

I guess the different doodads you can use are part of niche kinks inside a niche fetish (for example, some people like the aspect of being "robotized" or "charmed" rather than a pendulum just swinging about). Ultimately, they do exactly the same thing but it caters to those specific audiences.

Also yeah, I don't think the sex toys are usable anyway. Got me confused since one of them is a buttplug that had a pink glimmer on it, so I thought I could use it. Nope! :confused:

internetbrowser404

Aug 1, 2017
none of my controllers can start the game
Same issue with rift S. Able to get past menu by pointing at start and clicking with left mouse, but that's all the input the game seems to take. previous version worked fine, not sure what part of the update bonk'd this.

FoXDoG

Jan 4, 2019
Same issue with rift S. Able to get past menu by pointing at start and clicking with left mouse, but that's all the input the game seems to take. previous version worked fine, not sure what part of the update bonk'd this.
Add this game to steam then run it from steam.

SilentSix

Stay safe!
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Is there a guide? I'm super confused on what to do. I know there are hints in the menu but still stuck.

_Helium_

May 14, 2019
tomorrow is the release of the KBM Beta on itch.io, just letting you guys know for people who aren't on the outbreak discord

Is there a guide? I'm super confused on what to do. I know there are hints in the menu but still stuck.
i am not allowed to post links sadly, but look in the steam workshop, there is one i found

Reactions: SilentSix

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is there new content to go along with the release, or is it just adding KB+M support? Because I played the VR version, and what's there is nice, and definitely has potential, but it desperately needs more content. More animations, at the very least.

Dickhole23

Oct 25, 2019
I got my Oculus GO to work with steamvr but somehow I can't control this game. I added it to steam and no dice.

3.20 star(s) 15 Votes