sahawaee4

Oct 1, 2020
Do you see the tag or it in the future tags?
If you search this thread, there are discussions about scenes in this game whether it's NTR or not. I asked for clarification because some people like to do wordplay and technicalities, I don't. And let's not pretend that sometimes there's sloppy work in editing tags on this site, you'd know this.

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If you search this thread, there are discussions about scenes in this game whether it's NTR or not. I asked for clarification because some people like to do wordplay and technicalities, I don't. And let's not pretend that sometimes there's sloppy work in editing tags on this site, you'd know this.
You don't even see another dick in the game besides the MC's since he basically murders everyone. The only thing which I'm not even going to go down the dumb NTR shit/non-sense, is wifey asks about doing it with another women and what tasting a pussy, would be like which you got 3 options, of no, I wouldn't mind, and if I get to join, then there are the whole twins doing each other with you as well and some with wifey, twins and you, hence group sex.

sahawaee4

Oct 1, 2020
You don't even see another dick in the game besides the MC's since he basically murders everyone. The only thing which I'm not even going to go down the dumb NTR shit/non-sense, is wifey asks about doing it with another women and what tasting a pussy, would be like which you got 3 options, of no, I wouldn't mind, and if I get to join, then there are the whole twins doing each other with you as well and some with wifey, twins and you, hence group sex.
Thanks for the heads up (y)

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
Heya! So, I've got a question about the sex scenes in this game after seeing the first one, with the raider girl whom you can either kill or bang:

Are all the sex scenes in the format of 'NEXT POSE -> NEXT POSE -> CUM', or do future scenes have more details, like more descriptions and the girls cumming?

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Heya! So, I've got a question about the sex scenes in this game after seeing the first one, with the raider girl whom you can either kill or bang:

Are all the sex scenes in the format of 'NEXT POSE -> NEXT POSE -> CUM', or do future scenes have more details, like more descriptions and the girls cumming?
This game has some great sex scenes (especially with the family members). The quality of the renders and animations significantly improves as the game progresses (which is also the case with many games).

4.20 star(s) 110 Votes