asdas12345

Oct 11, 2018
Disobeying as in not following an order such as getting her tea or fetching her book. Trying to escape through the fence also counts against the 5 chance limit.

As for the reaper, if you insult him twice while trying to save Best Girl he will claim your soul.

Hello there my fellow crusader. Dennis's only purpose is to be a meatshield from a single hit. You are playing a well built class so I would suggest grinding to fill out the skill tree and equip yourself with a strong sword such as the Accelerator (If you got the rusty sword from Narcissa's realm) or the Golem Sword (From the merchant in Katrina's realm). As for shields, I used the shield that gave you +200 HP. You can also use the skills Shadowbound and if you complete the Berzerker skill tree, Aspect of the Bear which gives you 4 turns of damage immunity.

Also, there is a skill tree glitch where everytime you level up your party members to lvl 5 you can start your MC on an additional skill tree. If you want to play with this glitch load a save where you have your two party members in the Bloody Corridor and max out your skill tree, then level them up to lvl 5 to max out an additional 2 skill trees.

oh thank you for help i got these weapons:blackblade,claws of disease, goblin slayer, bloody spear, doomblade of bruh, sparking greataxe, madeline song and quickblade of ending hope from your lady shard
-So i need buy that sword golem sword from merchand it seems easier ijust need find a merchand and buy it, i dont know anything aboutrusty sword or how to get etc. OK grind time then. Ok i ll try get a shield maybe i can get from the skull guy that resurects you when you die or from the merchant. I only found a merchant in first domina from the left.
Question? I beat her now by luck, do i break their shields or not?

Last edited:

asdas12345

Oct 11, 2018
oh thank you for help i got these weapons:blackblade,claws of disease, goblin slayer, bloody spear, doomblade of bruh, sparking greataxe, madeline song and quickblade of ending hope from your lady shard
-So i need buy that sword golem sword from merchand it seems easier ijust need find a merchand and buy it, i dont know anything aboutrusty sword or how to get etc. OK grind time then. Ok i ll try get a shield maybe i can get from the skull guy that resurects you when you die or from the merchant. I only found a merchant in first domina from the left.
Question? I beat her now by luck, do i break their shields or not?
Cause i always break the shards, now i am in double domina and i need again grind they cant kill me fast, it takes so much time and they always heal and i cant kill them mega boring bros

3.40 star(s) 53 Votes