femdomfartlover

Apr 14, 2023
If I recall, wasnt Ruby supposed to have fart domination?
I believe there was a pollfor what fetishes Ruby would have and "Milf/Fart" won for her traits..?
no bro these were the only punishment she offered there was no milf farts i was a little dissapointed too maybe there will be a fart piss or scat scene as every domina has it

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
The game ever since 9.5

1719887420128.png

Listen, I hate to repeat myself, as much as I can be right. AI art, AI voice, AI text generated, even his own game wiki has been AI generated. I wanna ask, when does the support stop? When do we stop crediting a man who refuses to put even a minimum of effort on his own game? (Even if most of it is now done by AI now)

I've been harsh about the game in the past and deservedly so, but for real... Am I the only one who finds it kinda disappointing? The writing sure is better overall (I definitely assume it's thanks to an AI, because it is different from Deka's own repetitiveness and blatant copy/pasta) and yeah, we've finally had a version without really any severe bug, which honestly is a first for this game.. But none of this feels like is from the guy being paid by supporters to do the work.

It's all I really wanted to say on the matter. It's up to you to judge the guy with your own observations, with your own gut feeling on this.

khvivan

Oct 23, 2020
The game ever since 9.5

View attachment 3790732

Listen, I hate to repeat myself, as much as I can be right. AI art, AI voice, AI text generated, even his own game wiki has been AI generated. I wanna ask, when does the support stop? When do we stop crediting a man who refuses to put even a minimum of effort on his own game? (Even if most of it is now done by AI now)

I've been harsh about the game in the past and deservedly so, but for real... Am I the only one who finds it kinda disappointing? The writing sure is better overall (I definitely assume it's thanks to an AI, because it is different from Deka's own repetitiveness and blatant copy/pasta) and yeah, we've finally had a version without really any severe bug, which honestly is a first for this game.. But none of this feels like is from the guy being paid by supporters to do the work.

It's all I really wanted to say on the matter. It's up to you to judge the guy with your own observations, with your own gut feeling on this.
just don't pay him anythig

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
just don't pay him anythig
As much as I'd like to echo that statement, there's support still needed for the game

On the other hand I hope dekarous doesn't become lazy going forward...

Rely less on the ai
Could use it for content generation but mostly lore correction or something like that but it needs to be human proofed at the end.
Honestly I don't see how the current release was even approved/ won approval. If the patreon people are serious and not just some money throwing jerks who are instant satisfied by some personal content (I think that's what's going on)
Most of this feedback would have been addressed in the beta stage.
Heck if even one of the desires, say for example katrina toilet punishment cut scene was released as a sneak peek, it would have been nipped in the bud, based on the reactions I see here for the ai voice content.

The patreon people need some wake up call imo

femdomfartlover you're one of the patrons right? Seeing you had early access?

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
The game ever since 9.5

View attachment 3790732

My thoughts exactly.
All the money to support, it helps in affording food stuff ig, but I wish it could be spent a bit more on the art
At most 9x2 18-20 images with little adjustments to display the punishment effects.
Loose the ai voice, swap to dialogues and the usual screen effects, it could have generally improved the gameplay by 2-3x.
Wasted potential man...

Reactions: metamodern

ItzSpc

Oct 7, 2020
The game ever since 9.5

View attachment 3790732

AI is a modern tool, so I have no issues with AI in of itself.
Deka on the other hand is whole other can of worms.

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Am I the only one who finds it kinda disappointing?
Well, as far as i'm concerned the biggest disappointments surrounding deka came to light years ago. i don't really care at this point. for me domina is long dead.
yet despite all the controversy surrounding him deka endured, some of his patreons endlessly... loyal in their support. i dunno, but at this point it doesn't surprise me that they are fine with the AI stuff as well. deka coud probably throw them an animated gif every other month and they'd be happy.
there's support still needed for the game
I hope dekarous doesn't become lazy going forward...
oh you sweet summer child... you must be fairly new around here. i hate to break it to you but deka became lazy a long time ago. and that's just one of the reasons why supporting him woud be questionable.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
deka coud probably throw them an animated gif every other month and they'd be happy.

Heck, he could probably post every month a badly cropped PNG of Dickbutt and some will still do mental gymnastics to pretend Deka is a genius. (Kinda like when people were edging on their seat when the Hora update kept getting delayed. Seen quite a few weirdos saying "Omg, Hora the Domina of time is making us wait, that's awesome!".

I know I criticized the game a lot. I criticized Deka probably more than anyone else at that point. For the health of the game, he should keep it simple. If he really wants to use AI, more power to him. After all, this update is definitely playable. But the AI voice which ruin all the scenes... I'd probably be having an easier time to jackoff to a HowToBasic video which has better AI voices. Maybe someone out there will snitch and DM Deka over this kind of criticism, if they do, then good. If something is definitely not working, then don't implement it.

Shame because it was actually a good update for once, except for that one, quite significant, detail.

Let's hope this is rectified in a future update, completely removing those voices, keep it text only and stick to what actually works.

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
deka shoud seriously consider introducing a lady with a heavy findom theme. the guy woud be swimming in cash lol.

Plot twist, Domina is already a findom game.

Findom domina demands soul shards and has a wide variety of punishments :sneaky:

Pay 10 shards to enter her realm
Pay 4 soul shards to initiate a conversation
Pay 10 soul shards for tribute and get a punishment in return :KEK:
Pay 20 soul shards for a gentle dom punishment :LUL:

Last edited:

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
Findom domina demands soul shards and has a wide variety of punishments :sneaky:

Pay 10 shards to enter her realm
Pay 4 soul shards to initiate a conversation
Pay 10 soul shards for tribute and get a punishment in return :KEK:
Pay 20 soul shards for a gentle dom punishment :LUL:
i don't think you get the point there, buddy. deka is the findomme.
that said, aren't soul shards worthless anyway these days? it has been a while since i last played the game, but i recall a better time where losing all shards meant game over. from what i recall you now get a free resurrection and a stat boost on top. or did deka change that nonsense back?

Reactions: machinist1000

machinist1000

May 17, 2024
i don't think you get the point there, buddy. deka is the findomme.
that said, aren't soul shards worthless anyway these days? it has been a while since i last played the game, but i recall a better time where losing all shards meant game over. from what i recall you now get a free resurrection and a stat boost on top. or did deka change that nonsense back?
Nah I get what ye mean
Just that a findom domina idea could maybe speed things up lol

Looks like from what you said, I might prefer the older gameplay where losing all meant game over, but considering the Mary situation and the grim reaper story, the unlimited resurrection makes more sense. Now that the reaper no longer exists, I haven't explored the death mechanic...

anon12345678p

Dec 26, 2021
Nah I get what ye mean
Just that a findom domina idea could maybe speed things up lol

Looks like from what you said, I might prefer the older gameplay where losing all meant game over, but considering the Mary situation and the grim reaper story, the unlimited resurrection makes more sense. Now that the reaper no longer exists, I haven't explored the death mechanic...
The Mary situation and shit was a horrible choice by Deka. I liked the idea of limited lives and whatnot and Mary just made it mandatory to die, over, and over, and over again (I will never forgive Deka for the shit choice of making you die to Mary 11 times to progress). Actually the more I think about it Deka has just been making shitty choices in general, especially recently with him dipping his toes into AI for game content. Honestly, this game is kinda dead to me now anyways since the only Dominas I kinda like aren't really getting updated or if they do they get shitty AI art. It's a shame since this game goes a bit more extreme than other femdom games which is something I appreciate (minus Rosita being a cannibal fuck Deka for that), but the overall quality of this game, especially considering how long it's been out is genuinely shit. Ahhhh.....I miss Shakie her stuff was the one thing keeping this game going.

DarkLeechLich

Apr 26, 2021
Heck, he could probably post every month a badly cropped PNG of Dickbutt and some will still do mental gymnastics to pretend Deka is a genius. (Kinda like when people were edging on their seat when the Hora update kept getting delayed. Seen quite a few weirdos saying "Omg, Hora the Domina of time is making us wait, that's awesome!".

I know I criticized the game a lot. I criticized Deka probably more than anyone else at that point. For the health of the game, he should keep it simple. If he really wants to use AI, more power to him. After all, this update is definitely playable. But the AI voice which ruin all the scenes... I'd probably be having an easier time to jackoff to a HowToBasic video which has better AI voices. Maybe someone out there will snitch and DM Deka over this kind of criticism, if they do, then good. If something is definitely not working, then don't implement it.

Shame because it was actually a good update for once, except for that one, quite significant, detail.

Let's hope this is rectified in a future update, completely removing those voices, keep it text only and stick to what actually works.
You're telling me motherfuckers actually used the "Koda's a Findom" meme as an actual cope...

• Haha
Reactions: broken-dollmaker
3.40 star(s) 53 Votes