MasterN64

Apr 29, 2020
Even accounting for all the images the raw text of the HTML file is still larger than the rest of the assets. Also according to google and the Lenovo website of all things 1MB of text is roughly a million characters of plain text. So if the translation is accurate and the "raw text" portion applies to an html file that means the game is roughly 36 million characters.

Reactions: bebe2803

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
can't encounter black wolf in forest, i am in deep forest, can't go deeper, any suggestions?
I believe it needs to be hunting you to meet the Black Wolf for the forst time. You might get messages about being hunted while in the forest, and the form of those messages will tell you whether it's the Black Wolf or Eden (either wolf howling, wolf fur in bushes,... or conversely, marks of human hunter presence).
After that, it should be a matter of time before one or the other catches you, as long as you stay in the forest.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
I believe it needs to be hunting you to meet the Black Wolf for the forst time. You might get messages about being hunted while in the forest, and the form of those messages will tell you whether it's the Black Wolf or Eden (either wolf howling, wolf fur in bushes,... or conversely, marks of human hunter presence).
After that, it should be a matter of time before one or the other catches you, as long as you stay in the forest.
found her, it was difficult because of not so random encounters

Last edited:

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
i escaped from Eden, now it's just bees and plant boys
The wolves don't come this deep if I remember right. You gotta be in shallower forest, up to few steps beyond the lake. Idr if there was a way to differentiate between Eden and Wolf hunting, but it's the same mechanic.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
The wolves don't come this deep if I remember right. You gotta be in shallower forest, up to few steps beyond the lake. Idr if there was a way to differentiate between Eden and Wolf hunting, but it's the same mechanic.
finally found her, it would be easier if no random encounters were present

Crimson Tide

Feb 26, 2018
any "bad ends" in this game?
At the moment, no. There are a few locations that are unofficially referred to as "soft bad ends," such as the asylum, the prison, the underground brothel and Remy's farm. They're not true bad ends, however; none of them are permanent ends to the game, and all of them can be escaped from.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
maybe you should add inventory editor to cheats, because it's hard to find what you need for nest to improve it, it's completely random

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
I see people defending the pregnancy update but it was a completely useless update if you play a male character because every non story NPC is random and the only named NPCS that have any content so far are Alex and the Great Hawk instead of... I don't know, Kylar? The character who LITERALLY brings up pregnancy.
Alex is a pointless NPC who 90% of players will never encounter because they require 5 hours of walking to get to and 3+ hours of grinding the same shit every day to get ANY content for, and the Great Hawk is double that distance, AND can't actually rape you.
Do people really play DoL for this le wholesome chungus dating simulator? Do we really need 20+ scenes for Whitney and Robin every update? What about the players who don't give a shit about these characters? Should they just eat shit and piss off because Vrelnir has to spend all his update time merging content and fixing bugs because the contributors only care about these two characters?

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
I see people defending the pregnancy update but it was a completely useless update if you play a male character because every non story NPC is random and the only named NPCS that have any content so far are Alex and the Great Hawk instead of... I don't know, Kylar? The character who LITERALLY brings up pregnancy.
Alex is a pointless NPC who 90% of players will never encounter because they require 5 hours of walking to get to and 3+ hours of grinding the same shit every day to get ANY content for, and the Great Hawk is double that distance, AND can't actually rape you.
Do people really play DoL for this le wholesome chungus dating simulator? Do we really need 20+ scenes for Whitney and Robin every update? What about the players who don't give a shit about these characters? Should they just eat shit and piss off because Vrelnir has to spend all his update time merging content and fixing bugs because the contributors only care about these two characters?
Since this was the most requested feature by surveys and the high popularity of these characters in both surveys and amongst the people contributing to the game...

Maybe a you problem?

A game is going to mostly progress where most interest lies. If you're not happy because your interests don't align....

Kiyumi

Jun 26, 2022
Way to not read my post champ. Maybe people would like other characters if they got 10 of the scenes out of the 900 written for Whitney for them instead.
You're right. They should stop working on characters people already love, want more of and contribute their free time to expand on and instead work on the characters you want to see more of until the players left agree with you.

• Haha
Reactions: sparrow_rose

retardo

Sep 17, 2017
You're right. They should stop working on characters people already love, want more of and contribute their free time to expand on and instead work on the characters you want to see more of until the players left agree with you.
Yeah, they should work on all the other characters in the game instead of wasting all their dev time merging and fixing bugs with poorly coded contributer whitney and robin scenes, glad you agree.

4.50 star(s) 191 Votes