Vinyard

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Fixed that link. Ignore the 0.01 tag , i forgot to update that when compiling. Size is correct though, around 1GB for second update

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2017
this was an unexpectedly good start, specially that man's daugther her design is hot af, hopefully the beast content is not meant for her or is avoidable in any case

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Yeah, no. You lost me.
Not only does this MC have zero self-control, we as the player can't even tell him to have some. At least in Hailey's case he was establishing something consensual, but Hana was simply guilt-tripped.
Like I said before, you do what you want, dev. But I'm out. Good luck.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah, no. You lost me.
Not only does this MC have zero self-control, we as the player can't even tell him to have some. At least in Hailey's case he was establishing something consensual, but Hana was simply guilt-tripped.
still playing... but, yeah.

DevonRayMun

Feb 20, 2019
I think the characters in this game were modeled only looking at them from one fixed perspective.
They all look slightly off from some angles and fine from others.
View attachment 1593613
That's not really weird only from an angel. As an Asian I can tell you that look isn't very natural (definitely isn't what common among those are usually considered beautiful among Japanese). It's a similar aesthetic that many people who undergo Korean style plastic surgeries would end up choosing. But also at the same time he cheekbones are too obvious for Asian standards so it kind of looks original at the same time. I just feel like the nose and face can be widen and rounder to look a bit more natural.

Yeah, no. You lost me.
I think you probably miss the point here. It's really not having no self control, but just overall being a very efficient predator. When the condition allows, he makes moves and doesn't fuck things up. It's not like he just do whatever the hell he wants without thinking of the right approach to each victim.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I faced some problems while saving the game and got an error. I am attaching the traceback.txt for it for reference. Not able to save the game at all and had to start from scratch and repeat all over again. Please help someone.

KroqGar

Jun 30, 2017
From description are there no sex scenes?oh ok this is an initial release so 17hours gameplay is not the actual but the project?

Maverick1965

Sep 2, 2018
I've enjoyed this one thus far. Hailey is adorable and I'm keen to see where it goes with Riley too. I can take or leave the Japanese girl and cucking the husband with the wife is a bit of a trope, unless he also follows his son's possible direction.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
3.90 star(s) 115 Votes